• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I guess I'm new

Druid

she's not anyone...
    Years
    I joined very recently (as in a few minutes ago) and am already starting to find my way around. I saw some people made introduction threads, so here's mine.

I'm Druid, the only real forum I've been on was the Nintendo Nsider forum, till it got shut down. Since then I've kinda been lurking in the shadows of the Internet, until I finally decided to join a Pokemon forum. So, I opened up the trusty Google, searched for a while, and found this place.

I guess I'm here to talk about the games, although I might to a bit of trading, reading fanfics, etc. since the community is so big. Hopefully I'll find a place here soon, as this place seems pretty cool.

Last edited:

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
    There is more then enough people here as well as forums to figure out what you like the most :P i see you posted quite a few times so i hope you stay active here.

Welcome to PC Druid :D

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Hello Druid!

Welcome to PC, hope you enjoy yourself around here.

Make sure you read the rules as well ;D

Back