• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I had a crush on Machop when I was little.

kraine

artist
Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2011
    Seriously. When I was seven years old, I told my family that I had a crush on Machop. LOL.

It still makes me laugh.

kraine

artist
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2011
    When I was little I had a crush on secret squirrel, what's your topic question?

...Topic question? Settle down, lose the technicalities, I'm just trying to amuse everyone. :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2010
    I had a crush on Ash before, but.. I don't think I had a crush on a Pokemon ._.

I never liked the Machop line though, too bulky. xD

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I had a crush on Jynx when I was 11. ^_^

j/k, I never had a crush on the pokemon themselves, but I was in love with Erika and Sabrina when I was younger. To this day, as far as pokemon characters go, they've only been surpassed by Janine and Flannery imo.

Lieutenant Unstable

Camelot Castaway
    Years
  • Seriously. When I was seven years old, I told my family that I had a crush on Machop. LOL.

It still makes me laugh.

LMAO! That is awesome. Ash was my second love(my first was...way too embarrassing to admit). I still think he's cute, but now I see the draw in James moreso. xD

As far as Pokemon go...Entei. >_>

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • I used to love Anime-Mewtwo and -Entei. For serious. They had the whole badass, deep-voice, power-hungry thing going on. My kinda 'Mon! :p

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
  • So, contrary to my expectations, I'm weird if I HAVEN'T had a crush on a Pokemon?

What would I even have a crush on, considering I grew up with 1st Gen.? Jynx?

I guess character-wise, I could've liked Misty... but I was too distracted by beautiful Irish lasses when I was watching the anime.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2010
    A crush on a Pokemon never had one.
    Crush on a character my one and only, forever to be...
    Zoey!

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
  • ...Topic question? Settle down, lose the technicalities, I'm just trying to amuse everyone. :)
    Yeah, but how am I suppose to repond to something when I don't know what the topic is. I'm just looking for a little direction.

I used to love Anime-Mewtwo and -Entei. For serious. They had the whole badass, deep-voice, power-hungry thing going on. My kinda 'Mon! :p
    That is the voice acting talents of international heart-throb Dan Green.

Last edited:

SethOmega

I'm hiding in your hat.
    Years
  • A crush on a Pokemon never had one.
    Crush on a character my one and only, forever to be...
    Zoey!

Aren't you a girl?

Anyway, while I didn't have a crush on any of them, I really thought Sabrina and Flannery, who didn't even show up in the anime, were cool.

On another subject, I thought that Winona's outfit was cool.

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • I can't say I ever had a crush on a Pokemon, I'm surprised so many people have. :P When I was little I used to like Ash (and probably Brock too but I'm not sure). Now I don't really have a crush on any of the characters, although I kinda like the way James looks... which probably ties into the fact that I'm older now.

Jado

Two cookies for Dane <3
    Years
  • I have found some of the human characters from the franchise cute, but the only one I have ever had a crush on is James. To this day, I am still crushing on him :)

I have never crushed on Ash. When I first saw him in a Pokemon commercial when I was nine years old, I instantaneously thought he was ugly XD I also find his personality irritating. He is too temperamental and aggressive for my tastes.

That is the voice acting talents of international heart-throb Dan Green.
    His voice gives me headaches.

Back