• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I have a cool idea for a pokemon game !!!

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2003
    Ok you are a Famous trainer and you are sent a voice mail from some stranger saying " If anyone can hear me....I dont have much time.... but I have found a forgotten link to the past of pokemon!! But something has happened and I have made a grave mistake !! Im sorry I didnt mean for this to ......(static)

After this you get a message from Prof. Elm telling you to meet him at his lab. After making it to his lab he tells you a friend of his Prof. Drum was working on the past of pokemon and had sent him a message that he was on the verge of a break-tru and he had not been in contact in weeks. Then you tell him about the weird message you got. He asks you to please go to The Cave of Origins to find him So you and your Arcainine begin your quest.......

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Even though someone could alter a ROM to do this, it's still best left in the general games section. If someone or yourself decides to actually make the ROM, then a topic can go there. ^_^;

Back