• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I have come!

TRs Rockin

Antirocketshipper
    Years
    Hey everyone! I've been lurking these boards for awhile and finally i got an account! Now i can actually post all those things i've been saying over and over in my head! Hint... i'm not crazy... really i'm not! JMRules aka... Sarah told me about this site (although i already knew... i know everything hahaha!) and that she signed up so i guess that's when i decided to get an account as well. So everyone... please don't be scared... i actually can be normal sometimes!!! Ehh, who am i kiddin! HA! Hope to see ya'll around the boards! ;)

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Welcomenezz! Another Aiken fan? Now I want to here what hiz muzic zoundz like...*wonderz off to lizten to it*
    *doez the newbie dance*
    Read the rulez, ztay active, and have lotz o fun!!
    l83

TRs Rockin

Antirocketshipper
    Years
    thanks everyone! yes! you should check out Clay's music! it's very good in my opinion! I hope that i have a great time posting as i did reading!

JMRocks

aka, Claymate
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 29, 2004
    Hey Candie... welcome! I love your avatar and blend! they rock? like mine? hehe! Anyway... hope you have a good time here!

TRs Rockin

Antirocketshipper
    Years
    i love your avatar and blend
    Yeah i love your blend *rolls eyes* what kinda question is that? As for you avatar...*rolls eyes* what kind a question is THAT? *looks at avatar* AHHH I'm blind! Sorry just had to do it!

Back