• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen I Have Pokemon Fire Red English On My Gba!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaaaaa

It shames me to share a number in my name with you :P

Years
  • well accaully yes
    the game is fulle translated by using a patch i knowe the patch makes 96% english to the leaf green or fire red.
    this patch is already pretty old .
    oh yeah there is a name at the titel screen in the right corner : By. PkhR

P.S : Dude, Why should i lie?

Psychic Esteban

Electric Lord
    Years
  • Wow! Where can you get this so-called patch for a the FR/LG roms? I'd like to know so that I could play my roms in full english thank you.

-Psychic Esteban :rambo:

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 7, 2014
    where is this patch? and why hasn't anyone dumped this yet?

Solid Reptile

Grass Pokemon Master
    Years
  • chucky1337 said:
    OMFG i was walkin on a boulevar in salou(Spain) in my vacation and i was lookin for some stuff to buy and... i saw that game Pokemon Fire red!!!
    i almost fainted..
    ok well i ask thim what it cost
    they said ?100,-
    well that was exspensive
    so i brought the price to ?28!!!! and i bought it!!
    i have fire red now in english but my question is..
    this aint out yet right??
    could this be an hacked and then translated version of fire red an been putted on a cartrich?
    plzz anser me back :) tnx
    chuckstah!

i know you are lying.. you bougth a fake flash card wich contains an not fully translated *illegal* copy of fire red/ leaf green..

it would be sick that you got it earlier than Nintendo.

Solid Reptile

Grass Pokemon Master
    Years
  • chucky1337 said:
    well it some guys say that the island is called southern island in FR LG
    what is the name of that 3rd island then? cause that's what i ment

lies... nothing but lies

go fool someone else please

and now in dutch maybe he does understand that better
    --------------------------------------------------------------

vriend niemand gelooft die onzin van je.. over spanje en al

vroeger was het wel zo dat je illegale games in spanje kon kopen maar je bent opgeclicht..

de officiele game komt pas uit op 9 september en niet eerder waar dan ook..

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Please don't double post Solid Reptile, use the edit button to say something else if no one has replied yet. And if you read his most recent reply he said he was using a patch...

And I knew he was using a patched flash cart version or something along those lines all along since it isn't even coming out until September...

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 7, 2014
    It could be 100%... I seem to remember Pokemon Silver almost being 100% translated months before the release! Vida was like a hacking god!

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • XD ur rite.... my friend *coughstupiddudewhothinksimapsychiccosiknowmorestuffthathimandlotbeforehim2cough* had one of those and when he found it it was a translation... his tears could have dried out 99% of ****!!!!!!

jj984jj

Elite Beat Fansubber
    Years
  • Yeah.... it COULD be fully translated, who knows, maybe however much is translated is translated much better then Nintendo will translate it anyway. XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2005
    100% English

I agree with him for the soul idea that i bought a 100% English Pokemon Fire Red off Ebay... i beat the game..... and there are 1 or 2 sentences in japanese in the whole game... so i support you dude.... you guys who were againts him should have given him a chance to say sumting... Him and I both have a 100% English Pokemon Fire Red... soon another person will have one too.. he aint lying neither..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back