• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I haven't logged on here for nearly 2 years o.O

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2011
    This is VERY strange.. I never expected to come back to Pokecommunity.

Yep, the title is right, I haven't been logged in here for two years.. Well, at least since January 29th, 2006. The two year mark is coming pretty darned close.

I'm surprised it's been that long.. Anyway, I pretty much left PC because I went onto Nintendo's Nsider, but they closed back in September, so I've been lurking on t3h intraw3bz for a forum community, and perhaps I'm back.

ANYWAY, to prevent this from being a triumphant return thread, how's about I ask a question to you guys? Have you ever been gone from PC or an internet forum you used to avidly visit for long periods of time, like me? Really, PC and Nintendo's Nsider have been my only true 'homes' on the internet, if you know what I mean. PC is the reason I got onto internet forums in the first place.

And there are still people on the online list that I know. o.O

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
  • I went back to look at my myspace after letting it gather up cobwebs for about 5 months. Does that count? PC is my home, no other Pokemon forum will come close to the quality of it, and I speak of the entire community altogether.

I've joined marriland and I would say that place has horrid welcoming hand, I haven't gone back since PC's weeklong blackout (was it a week?)

Omg there was so much spam comments... and I watched my myspace die.. lol.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • I've never really left a forum for an extended period of time and then returned, but I've "made myself scarce" on some forums before. only post 3-5 times a week...and then suddenly start posting more like 20-30 a day
    I never really LEAVE forums and then return, because if I like the forum, I have no reason to leave, and if I don't like the forum, I have no reason to return

Years
  • I left PC for 1.5 years after December, 2005 to focus on my studies/because I hated the DCC mean people =x. Joined IGN in January, 2007 then left for a new stint in PC (because I felt like having nostalgia.) (Somewhat) ironically, now I spend a lot of my time on DCC.

Jordan.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2014
    well welcome back (i have left a forum before it was a vivapinata forum it use to be my life but then i guess the game got boring)

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Yes, I used to go to PI alot, then I didn't log in for who knows how many months, I can't remember. But I go there a little more now. XD

Years
  • The only time I leave a forum I like is when I move and have no access to the computer. I don't think I've ever been gone more than a month.

I've only really dropped activity at one forum, and that wasn't becuase I didn't like it; it was because I was so forgetful, and I hate going on after a few days of unexcused absence. So I kept putting it off and off until I just didn't think about it. XD;

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I have been absent from here. For 18 months I was gone. Through no fault of my own.
    The school had blocked PC and I had no way of accessing PC. I never quite found another forum to call home. No place was the same. I missed PC so much. When I came back in april I was happy again. I even got a warm rewelcome and made more friends than before.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I used to go to the PokéMasters forum. It was my first forum and I posted there avidly for over a year. Then I got modded and... a few months later I got modded at PC. I slowly stopped going to TPM and eventually was demoted. XD; I've only been back once or twice since. I check in every now and then, but I never post because the forum I posted in is more or less dead. :\

There are probably a few other forums I used to post at and completely ignore now but... I don't remember them. XD

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • Yep. At least here at PC, I always used to go on hiatus because of personal issues and mostly because I didnt have time for PC. You know what school and real life can do to you. XD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Well, I haven't been here for a while, haha - but I came back mostly because I wanted to RP again, and I missed the people on here too. :D Plus, I have more time now, hmmmm.... :/

Years
  • I was very active at thequietworld.com until i got banned for speaking out against those freaks. I began looking for a forum with COOL people who didnt throw the rule book in your face for every word you said. I stumbled upon this place and I'm proud to call it home =]

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Ummm yeah... well I tend to randomly be inactive at times.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    I've joined alot of forums... actually, for most of them, I was only active for a day, and haven't returned... but I only remember them if I'm in the mood to search for stuff, and go back to those links. (Most of the other forums I've joined suck unlike PC which is a much better forum than the other ones :3 Now if they only knew I didn't mean that -cough-) For PC, I haven't been inactive for a long time... and same for BF.

Everything else now I don't care about.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Well I have left PC for about 2 years because something major came up and wasn't able to come back to PC. I just recently came back in May. I really missed everyone on PC. I really hope I don't do it again.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Wow, 2 years? That's a long time.

I've been gone from PC for about 5 months because of school studies.

Back