• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I havn't posted any art recently so... *Pulls out huge box of new art*

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    I'm not sure which ones you all have seen, so I'll just go ahead and post everything Iv done since I was gone for that one week. n.n()

First: This is a winamp skin I completed last night. n.n() It has the citrus Baby Cinnamon theme. Cute, no?

Second: I finished this last night too. n.n() I actually threw it together in a matter of minutes... But anyway, it's a Mariru gijinka Kenji for my avatar. n.n()

Third: A little Kenji I was going to use on the layout for my site, but I decided not to since the layout was a little too bright and orange. ()

Fourth: Orenji as Junsa-san (Officer Jenny). I'm currently using it on the doujinshi section of my site.

Fith: Kenji in a labcoat. o.o Yummm. I'm using him on the main page of my site.

I have more to upload, but I'll have to put them in a seperate post since I'm limited to 5. n.n()

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    u've got some cute art, there, orange. i like them all.....

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    First: Orenji sitting on a fence. That's Satoshi's house in the background if you didn't recognise it. n.n()

Second: Orenji and Ruru-chan. I used it for my old layout.

Third: Atsuji-kun and his Swampert! n.n-

That's all for now.

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    Thank you, everyone. n.n() Here is another one. It's the cover to my doujinshi project.

I havn't posted any art recently so... *Pulls out huge box of new art*

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    awww wows look at all the beautiful art work *.* wows orange*berry so much and all so beautifully done. *huggles all of the cute characters* mmm me likes the labcoat too ;)

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    Thank you bunches, Iggy-chan. n.n-
    Iv got even more done within the past few hours. n.n()()()

The first is Orenji and Deiji. I thought it would be a cute pose, so I tried it out. n.n() As for the second... Ume in Pokemon form as Joi-san. There's a human version too, but I havn't got around to inking it yet. X.o()

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    Squee! New cover of OQ! Thanks for the Tsutsuji picture! ^_^ O.O Its pretty! Also, thats a cute Orenji Deiji pic ^_^

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    aww orenji and denji looks so cute in that piccy. Aww joy looks so sweet too! Can't wait to see the human version. It's lovely seeing so much of your artwork!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Aww, your artwork is so cute! ^_^ I just love your style! The coloring fits perfectly with all of the drawings. You're a wonderful artist!

Back