• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen I just got a new 3ds...

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2016
    So I just got a new 3ds xl, and I transferred all my data from my old one, and my pokemon omega ruby data didn't save, it had about 8 years worth of pokemon there. The question is, how can I get my pokemon back?? Is there a hack I have to do to get pokemon? or do I have to wait another 8 years to get them? I was just wondering if there is a easy way to get pokemon. (hacks included)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • They/Them
    • Seen Jan 17, 2023
    So I just got a new 3ds xl, and I transferred all my data from my old one, and my pokemon omega ruby data didn't save, it had about 8 years worth of pokemon there. The question is, how can I get my pokemon back?? Is there a hack I have to do to get pokemon? or do I have to wait another 8 years to get them? I was just wondering if there is a easy way to get pokemon. (hacks included)

The Pokemon games don't let you create a save data backup, so if one's needed to send the save data of digitally downloaded games to another 3DS, then yeah...

I'm not an expert in this field, though; that's just my guess based on what I know.

Years
    • They/Them
    • Seen Jan 17, 2023
    Really, I think all you'd have to do is use... whatever the new replacement for PokeGen is and get them in that way. So long as you don't mess up, they should at least appear legit.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2016
    Really, I think all you'd have to do is use... whatever the new replacement for PokeGen is and get them in that way. So long as you don't mess up, they should at least appear legit.

Okay ill try my best to find a new replacement for PokeGen
    Thanks! <3

Just so you know, City Hall is for PokéCommunity related questions, support and feedback only, not Pokémon games. Since you need help in OR/AS I'm going to move this over there for you!

Okay!! Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    Okay ill try my best to find a new replacement for PokeGen
    Thanks! <3

Okay!! Thank you!

Your data really didn't back up at all? When you loaded the game it said "new game" and not continue? I don't see why the Pokemon wouldn't have saved when you transferred the save data, maybe try contacting Nintendo? I feel like you're supposed to have your data transferred (though I haven't done it myself)

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Check the SD card in your old 3DS to see if it still has any files on it and maybe copy them across?

This is why I dont like eshop.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Is the old one using custom firmware like rxtools or luma3ds? (That means it's got hacked.)
    If so, use JK's save manager to export the save.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2016
    Your data really didn't back up at all? When you loaded the game it said "new game" and not continue? I don't see why the Pokemon wouldn't have saved when you transferred the save data, maybe try contacting Nintendo? I feel like you're supposed to have your data transferred (though I haven't done it myself)

Ive already tried and they said they couldn't do anything. I also tried to find a way to hack all the pokemon back, but I found no way

Back