• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen I know this seems silly but...

Shadowthinker

Blissey OKOer
Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2008
    I don't think you need to worry about that.Just look at the differences by comparing.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I doubt it matters much. It's a different colour, which should be the first thing you notice. And it's got the star on it's summary page anyways.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • I'm not sure. When I hatched a shiny Pokemon out of an egg, I happened to be looking away at the time when it was hatching. When I looked back and saw it was a different colour I nearly passed out in shock XD I wish I could have been looking when it hatched though...

I don't think they shine because a shine normally comes with a sound; I had my sound turned up and I didn't hear anything different :\ I would have noticed if it made a sound.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Shellos.

Its the same colour but not the same shade.

If there has been a change in colour, that therefore makes them different colours. Different shades is a technicality. Im gonna use painting as an example; would VanGough not bother highlighting his works simply because its just a lighter shade of the same colour? No. In my opinion a different colour accounts to two examples not being the same.

Back