• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I like Pokémon. Generally...

Years
    EDIT: Hey PC! One thing that's bothered me as of late is the fact that I don't feel as if I know very many of you, and I think the same thing came be said about me. A lot has changed for me in the past 2 years since I first created this thread (both on PC and in real life), so I figured now would be as good a time as any to get this back up and running. Feel free to ask me pretty much anything and everything!

Also, original OP spoilered below. Warning: there are words. Many of them.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I see you in my forums a lot, so let me start off by saying I really enjoy your posts and you're one of my favorite regulars. :)

Do you still collect or play Pokemon TCG? Do you have a favorite set?

So is Unown your favorite Pokemon? You always seem to have it in your theme, and I usually think of you as the Unown person haha.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    FIRST PERSON SHOOTER GAMES ARE SO HARD I KNOW
    I FEEL YOUR PAIN
    Do you ever feel judged by the gaming community for not being good at FPS games??

Years
    I see you in my forums a lot, so let me start off by saying I really enjoy your posts and you're one of my favorite regulars. :)
    I appreciate it, thanks!

Do you still collect or play Pokemon TCG? Do you have a favorite set?
    I can still remember all of the rules, but I don't play it anymore. Every couple of months I'll pick up a pack or two just for fun, but that's about it. As for my favorite set, I'd go with EX Sandstorm, mostly due to the fact that some of the best cards I own come from it. The Plasma Freeze set that was just released looks pretty good, too.

So is Unown your favorite Pokemon? You always seem to have it in your theme, and I usually think of you as the Unown person haha.
    I do like Unown- it's probably in my top 10, but it's no secret that it's a pretty bad Pokemon when it comes to battles (my favorite Pokemon is actually Butterfree). You rarely see anyone using anything Unown related, though, so that's why I've kind of latched onto it.

Is there any job you'd love to have?
    Even as a kid I never really had a dream job, but am interested in both digital and print advertising, so I could see myself doing something related to that in the future.

Favorite Pokemon game?
    If HeartGold had Emerald's version of the Battle Frontier, I wouldn't have ever needed another Pokemon game. But, Emerald was the most fun I'd had playing Pokemon since I first got into the games, so until something can top that, Emerald'll be my favorite (fun fact: I've never actually owned my own copy of Emerald, but I "accidentally" forgot to give it back to a friend for a few months).

What got you back into Pokemon?
    I don't think I ever stopped liking Pokemon, but after losing my GBA and Sapphire for a few years, I just kind of migrated away. It must've been at least 2 or 3 years until I found it again, and seeing all the Pokemon that I raised back then showed me why I still loved it. Finding out that hacks were a thing really increased my interest, too, and it ultimately lead me to signing up here at PC.

FIRST PERSON SHOOTER GAMES ARE SO HARD I KNOW
    I FEEL YOUR PAIN
    Do you ever feel judged by the gaming community for not being good at FPS games??
    I'm awful at one of the most popular genres and really enjoy one of the more casual ones, so I've definitely heard some good natured ribbing from people. There seems to be a growing divide between those who love and hate FPS's though, so as long as I remain in the middle somewhere, I don't really feel judged about it.

Back