• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen I lost

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    I one shotted her Gardevoir without even batting an eye. It was like the easiest thing she had in her party for me. The Dragon E4 Member gave me a harder time than the champion did.

Moist

other in a month When you,
    Years
  • I wiped the floor with all the E4 members AND champion without a single pokemon fainting (Greninja, Charizard (With Charizardite X), Gengar (With Gengarite), Slurpuff, Florges and Goodra).

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • Ick, koff~

Since I'll be forcing myself into a 3 Pokemon lock in Pokemon X Version, I do not look forward to facing the finals. I started up Pokemon Y Version just to travel around with six Pokemon again. I do notice that it is harder to keep six Pokemon happy and fed rather than just three. Oh well, I look forward to the challenge. I'm taking these games slow. Growing berries helps (463 Sitrus berries anyone?). Toodles, koffi~

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • "I used the EXP Share and fought the Elite 4 at level 70. They were so easy. Worst game ever."

I played the Whole game UNDER-LEVELED. Wild Pokemon were Higher Level than my team. The Elite 4 was hard at Level 50.

Mega Gardevoir took me by surprise and finished me. But I got her on the second try.

I'm glad the Champion Mega-Evolved. Honestly I was expecting more bosses to do so.

Years
  • I did the mistake and had the Exp. share on so my training was easier than before. I always like to keep my Pokemon at the same level. So, they are all like ~70.

I entered the League yesterday and I won easily. But that does not mean the League was not difficult. I didn't know that there was a Mega-Gardevoir and I was so surprised since I have a Gardevoir in my main team (now where is that Mega-stone lol).

So, if you like a good battle keep your team at ~ 60 level. I don't like losing to the champion :P

Edit: Not to mention that the League's building is the best.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2020
    To be honest, I thought fighting Malva was more difficult than fighting Diantha, so that should tell you how much difficulty I had beating the Elite 4 :P

Of course now my Pokemon are all leveled up above the highest level in the E4 so if I go back it shouldnt be a problem

Years
  • I didn't try it, but I'm pretty sure my Gengar could have one shotted everything in there, certainly did every time I put it out.
    I have had little to no problem with any on the opposing trainers in this game save for one random girl in a tunnel and her damn Hawlucha. Damn thing KOed me twice.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • I didn't try it, but I'm pretty sure my Gengar could have one shotted everything in there, certainly did every time I put it out.
    I have had little to no problem with any on the opposing trainers in this game save for one random girl in a tunnel and her damn Hawlucha. Damn thing KOed me twice.

I blacked-out on the SAME Hawlucha in the cave THREE times! Again, I was underleveled, so random trainers, like that Machoke +Mr. Mime Combo kicked my ass every now and then.

Years
  • My Aegislash demolished her Mega Gardevoir with 1 hit. I really didn't have any problems with Mega Gardevoir.

The only pokemon I really had any trouble with was Siebold's (Whatever his name is) Gyarados who destroyed my whole team other than my Aegislash again. I didn't have the best team. Luckily I have a ton of revives and hyper potions just in case. I know the stats for Aegislash are not a Psudeo Legend stats, but they are pretty dang close, at least for me. (About 80 off, but he acts like one)

Actually they are. Nobodys thought of this yet but he has 150 bst on def/spdef and when he switchs to attack its 150/150 attack and sp attavk. Making him to have 600bst. Therefore he is a psuedo in my opion.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2016
    I beat all of the members with some-what ease, except for Gardevoir, which made me go back a second time around. However, the 2nd time seemed to be even easier-ish, and I ended up beating the Champion in a few turns, same Pokemon, too. That was around an hour and a half ago. =D

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    It seems easy enough. Type match. I'm using the Exp Share and leveling up pretty much everything capturable, and am idling about Route 13 now having captured the trio and increasing their levels for the Electric Gym (all three from there are currently Lv.34; previously I hung around Route 7 to grow Berries and weed, and Route 11 to collect Berries from the trees there). I could probably beat the fifth Gym now, and have Pokémon who can handle Route 14 being as high as Lv.41 (none Ground typo tho), but I am also contemplating further ahead and leveling some Pokémon aside from Ground types; I know for instance there is an Ice Gym coming up last, and need to keep my Fire types on par.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Diantha's Mega Gardevoir slaughtered my team. I had no problem with the rest of her tem, but that one Gardevoir was seriously tough for me to knock out.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I think I reset against Diantha once, because I misclicked when switching pokemon mid battle and her Tyrantrum slaughtered somebody.

On my retry, I had no problems against her or her MegaGardevoir.

Years
  • I had some difficulty with her team because I refuse to use Exp. share. I slaughtered her Mega Gardevoir in two hits with my Aegislash though.

seishiro-san

Inspirational
    Years
  • I happened to have my Gengar with Sludge Bomb (Fairy Weakness obviously), hence when the Gardivour went all-out Mega as a last resort, I used a Sludge Bomb on it. And that was it.

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
    Years
  • Okay, so I made it out of victory road after a good 30 minutes of playing. I took a break for a while and came back and took out the E4 with little to no difficulty. I came to the champion feeling good, KOd 5 of her team and only lost 2. Then gardevoir came out. I thought I could take it until it mega evolved. IT ended up taking out my whole team and now I am back outside the big castle. Did anyone else lose to the champ on their first try or have trouble with it?

I had some real difficulty with Dragon one. Just for the fact I didnt have any ice or dragon types on me

Back