• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen I love Reuniclus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HannahHacker

Elegant Elitist.
Years
  • I love Reuniclus!
    I don't know about you guys, but for me personally, Renuiclus is absolutely adorable, and predestined to be my favourite pokemon of the V gen. Even it's prevolutions Daburan and Yuniran are cute~!

Maybe I shouldn't base my new favourite on aethetics alone, but as long as I keep out of the way of bug, dark and ghost types, I should do okay, right?

Coupled with Doredia, both exclusive to Pokemon White (As far as I know?), it pretty much made me make up my mind about which colour (Black or White) I'm going to get when my country releases them.

So, pokecommunity, who is/will be YOUR favourite pokemon from Black and White? And why?

Years
  • I Whole-Heartedly agree with OP, Its pretty darn cool. And Scientific; its a Cell!!!
    Apart from that, It kinda reminds me of Manaphy for some odd reason....
    My favorite of this generation HAS to be Unfeasant. Its a Pheasant. Where I live, we shoot those.

HannahHacker

Elegant Elitist.
    Years
  • Maybe it's slightly pustule-esque appearance and 'gelatinous' main body remind you of the two? I've just searched up Unfeasant online, but can't find any pictures of it, which is a shame. Unique reason for making it your favourite, though!

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I have to agree and say Reuniclus! is cute, not my favourite but it's sure up there, I love it's design and pre evo's! :)

Just to confirm, Reuniclus is exclusive to White and Gothielle is exclusive to Black? or is it the other way around.. :nervous:

Either way, I'm considering on having it in my team.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    One of my favourite 5th Gen pokemon besides Cofagrigus!

Can't wait to get one on my team! :D

Years

• Just to confirm, Reuniclus is exclusive to White and Gothielle is exclusive to Black? or is it the other way around.. :nervous:

Either way, I'm considering on having it in my team.

And Yep, thats the one :cheeky:

Maybe it's slightly pustule-esque appearance and 'gelatinous' main body remind you of the two? I've just searched up Unfeasant online, but can't find any pictures of it, which is a shame. Unique reason for making it your favourite, though!

Just thought, It looks alot like the Manaphy Egg;
    https://www.pokemonaus.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/ManaphyEgg.png

Last edited:

Weber

Thats Farfetch'd
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2013
    i have a couple favorites so far, Tsunbear and Goruugu (ghost and ground type) i like the appearance of Tsunbear and its prevo is so cute, but i like Goruugu because of its typing and the fact no other pokemon has it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back