• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I might as well jump on the bandwagon... ?_? *another request topic for you all*

Zento

Mushroom God
    Years
    I might as well jump on the bandwagon... ?_? *another request topic for you all*

Yes, I know.... Another request topic. XD Oh no!

Uninventive am I.

:P

I made this topic mostly because I have severe artists' block, so I'll take a few request. (As if you all care. *laugh*) Three at a time though, then I can take a few more.
    Can't promise how good they'll be since I'm gonna hafta mouse draw them all. x.x

I'd rather have you request humans instead of Pokemon since I'm terrible with them, but I will take a few Pokemon ones. ^^;;

And I don't think I need to show an example. I think you all know what I draw like. ^^;

Anyways...

*hides*

Fallen Angel

I HAVE RETURNED! *cough*
    Years
    Can you draw Hikari (look in my sig for the little animation that Igitca did for her look) and me (meh char.)

Meh char. as blonde hair and red highlights, a black holter (sp?) top with flames on them and black jeans with blue flames at the bottom, can Hikari be like behind me? And say, 'Different eras, same person'? Thanks in advance.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    She does have a very nice art style. ^_^ Hope she does more requests soon.

Back