• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I miss Misty

Years
    Sumshine 904 said:
    So Misty's returning?! ^_^ YAHOO! But if Max has Pokemon, then he's gonna stay?! >=( I need to look all this up on the internet later... @_@

Hang on a minute if Misty is officially returning the season after battle frontier then why hasnt there been a subject topic on this site or serebii.net about her return

Secondly Ash would be a good mentor for Max as well because he's had alot of experience in pokemon training but then again all of his knowledge and experience came from having Misty & Brock as his coaches

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Well, at least he went back for Ralts...

Three things:

1. Where's Ash in all this!?? Is that his Grovyle? If so, why isn't he in the picture?

2. Aren't those the girls from Destiny Deoxys? I smell a new ship...

3. ...Where did all those other pokemon come from? ...Which one is actually Max's?......That isn't JESSIE's Dustox, is it??

4. Misty's evil look...and she looks..........wow.

Wait,...*counts again*...oops. Oh well.

Sumshine 904

PokéDork
    Years
    Wolt said:
    I do comment on the validity of that image. PokéSho itself is good at creating images that look like the actual things, so I'd suspect that's mere fanart.
    0.0 Fanart?! 0.0 Whoa... They're good at it... 0.0

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    there good at fan art

but there could be a mini seris like they did the pokemon chrinicals ya no like max and the 2 girls from the deoxy movie
    EDIT: wait there could be a cheer team like misty and brock were for ash O.0
    and it looks real his having a double battle his grovly and shuppet againest another trainers armaldo and dutsox:P

Last edited:

kiv_umar

Musician
    Years
    it was good with misty about, her and ash's continuous arguingt in the first series were good TV i don't miss her, but it'd be good to have her back

PikaRom

The Punk Nerd
    Years
    poketrainer2004 said:
    I do! she was the only one who could really keep Brock in line
    Max is just a gnat to Brock
    Misty was an actual threat.
    hehehe
    Indeed! Perhaps she will come back much later on... The cat fight idea was funny.:D

Sumshine 904

PokéDork
    Years
    That picture is SO fanart... And it's really sick when that girl's grabbing May's... Ew... And that outfit the girl with the mega phone's wearing is so DISGUSTING! *pukes all overs kiarou* Oops, erm, sorry... Heheh... ^_^'

Sweet May

Custom avvie coming soon...
    Years
    Don't insult Pokesho's opinions on fanart. =/ And it isn't real stuff. Does it even look like something that could happen in the anime? -_-

But I don't mind if Kasumi returns or not. I just hope she has something to do in the gang. [besides pulling Takeshi away from random girls] Like Syaoran-Kun said, Kasumi lost her touch and isn't the fun tomboy anymore. *loved her in Kanto* Although it is nice to see her at times in AG. ^^;

Years
    PikaRom said:
    Indeed! Perhaps she will come back much later on... The cat fight idea was funny.:D

I agree PikaRom even though Misty & May are real good friends and get along just fine there will be the odd cat fight over who gets Ash's attention the most :laugh:

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Sumshine 904 said:
    That picture is SO fanart... And it's really sick when that girl's grabbing May's... Ew... And that outfit the girl with the mega phone's wearing is so DISGUSTING! *pukes all overs kiarou* Oops, erm, sorry... Heheh... ^_^'

That girl's Claire...

The part of that that got to me was the fact that Ash is standing there watching them in his girl outfit from way back in Kanto o.0......and that's one of the XD: G-of-D characters in the pool 0.0

And Brock in the background. I can see it now; Ten minutes later, Brock's on the ground from a severe heart attack with all the girls standing over him, and when he "opens" his eyes he just smiles and says, "This is really heaven..."...Then Misty kills him for being a peeping tom...

kiarou

cold and silent
    Years
    uh-huh....
    well then thx for the vomit all over me...
    newayz...
    back on topic?
    we all miss misty

Back