• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • Lately, I have encountered so many awesome people at PokéCommunity, and I started to miss them when they are away. I know they are contributive to both PC and the Battle Server (one of them if not both), and I want to show some of them.

When I heard about [supporter]Cid[/supporter] on the first time, I saw him when he was modded on The Welcome Lounge. I was saying congrats to him for some reason, and on the moment I enter PC Battle Server, I started to talk with him, and eventually we become friends, and I have no idea that he'll be gone at the end of April. I wish he'll show up again someday.

At first, I have no idea that srinator will become one of the respected users as he was appointed a mod at PC Battle Server, and I was having great time talking to him. It's sad that in August, he have to leave... I remember when Forever wants to say farewell to him with a bang that she arranged so that we were all staffs, and man, it was going wild.

I missed both of them, and I wish I can see them again... someday.

Years
  • I agree.. I miss Cid so much. :'< He was very dedicated to everything and it was sad school had to take him away. I have faith he'll be back sometime, though, so I'll just sit and wait patiently. :)

Though I'm sure srinator is wonderful, too! We just haven't spoken much yet.

We all want Cid and the others to come back :( They were pretty amazing :D

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Sheep;bt94934 said:
    I agree.. I miss Cid so much. :'< He was very dedicated to everything and it was sad school had to take him away. I have faith he'll be back sometime, though, so I'll just sit and wait patiently. :)

Though I'm sure srinator is wonderful, too! We just haven't spoken much yet.
    You're right, srinator is awesome. And I'll wait until the moment Cid returns too.

Sakazuki;bt94935 said:
    I miss Cid. Nica's back though, yes?
    Yes, and she's still in the PC Battle Server as a Leader (&), and she posts in here sometimes.

Castform;bt94936 said:
    We all want Cid and the others to come back :( They were pretty amazing :D
    I feel the same too, Jelli.

Back