• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need a ditto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I just started Pokemon Y, and I need a ditto for breeding. I'd like to trade for it, however my trading options are limited because I am still at the beginning. Just thought it was worth a shot to see if i could get one.

Years
    I can give you a free Ditto. Just let me know when you want to trade. :)

My in-game name is "Max" and my friend code is on my profile!

Thanks a bunch! my friend code is also on my profile. Add me, and then we can figure out a good time to trade. :)

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Thanks a bunch! my friend code is also on my profile. Add me, and then we can figure out a good time to trade. :)

Hello. If you're online and available for trade right now, I can trade you a Ditto with 6IVs for your breeding projects. :3

Years
    Hello. If you're online and available for trade right now, I can trade you a Ditto with 6IVs for your breeding projects. :3

I am available right now. I'll enter your friend code. (oh, wow, I just noticed you posted that at 5:31...I hope you are still willing to trade lol)

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    I am available right now. I'll enter your friend code. (oh, wow, I just noticed you posted that at 5:31...I hope you are still willing to trade lol)

Can we do the trade via GTS instead?
    Just deposit any 'mon with the message "Jagold" and reply back what 'mon you've deposited and I'll grab it ASAP. ;)

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    What is GTS exactly? I'm sorry i literally JUST started actually playing pokemon Y.

Uh... Go online in your game. After that, tap the button above your lower screen.
    I need a ditto.

That will open the PSS window, which looks like this...
    I need a ditto.

Tap the right arrow to bring you to the next screen.
    I need a ditto.

And there, press the GTS button.

Once you open the GTS, click the Deposit button, select a PKMN you want to deposit, choose Ditto in the Pokémon Wanted field by going to the very last of the list and click 'What Pokémon?' and type Ditto. Tap the Message and type Jagold and finally, click the "Deposit with these conditions" button. ^^

Years
    Ahh. I'm terribly sorry... lol. It's late and I'm tired. The cogs aren't all working :P. I deposited a Ralts named Desmond.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Ahh. I'm terribly sorry... lol. It's late and I'm tired. The cogs aren't all working :P. I deposited a Ralts named Desmond.

Heheh, it's alright. Anyway, I got the Ralts and Ditto has been sent. :3
    Enjoy and good luck with your breeding projects! ^^

You should be able to see me in your Acquaintance List now. My in-game name is Jagold. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back