• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need a trade partner! Do you? Then read on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatyaDiDGroove

Sinnoh League Champion
    Years
    • Age 42
    • NYC
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    Hi, I'm looking for someone reputable to trade some of my pokemon who need to be holding an item and traded to evolve. For instance, bet wrong by trading the porygon with someone who decides to hold on to his upgrade - or doesn't know it's needed and you'll never get another chance. I'll supply any materials, and even extra pokemon of that type if the person needs one for the trade! Whatever is needed to get to know the other person (briefly) so that I'm confident the trade will work out.

Current trades needed

PoliWhirl W/ kings rock -> politoed
    Slowpoke W/ Kings rock -> slowking (slowpoke extras available)
    Porygon W/ UpGrade -> Porygon 2 -> Porygon Z (Porygon extras available)
    Scyther W/ metal coat -> Scizor
    Rhydon W/ Protector -> Rhyperior

Soon to need

Seadra W/dragon scale(missing scale right now) - > Kingdra
    Dusclops (missing dusclops) w/ Reaper Cloth -> Dusknoir
    Clamperl W/Deep Sea tooth. DeepseaScale(Missing both items still) -> Huntail/Gorebyss

Basically, anyone who needs these trades too, or who'd be nice enough to help me out in achieving my trades, would be much appreciated! I also have nine boxes of pokemon, not counting the duplicates I've got for hard to get pokemon - for instance I just snagged a Torkoal and snagged about 3 I don't need, I'd be happy to part with one for the help. They act as natural repellant! Put a torkoal in front of your party and no wild pokemon will bother you. Also, I'd love to take the opportunity to take this underground for a brief meet and great - that's for anyone like me who doesn't know anyone else who plays this game and could use the additional meet and greets for goals and that elusive spiritomb!

If anyone is interested in this please get in touch by any preferred method! [email protected] - also though my signature has my friend code it may not have my name in game which is : Kyra El

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2012
    Hey, I can help possibly by doing 3 of the trades with you. I'll PM with the details. but someone else may help me on a diff. forum so whoever catches me online first.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2008
    I'd love to find a trade partner too. Although I have to get mine ready still as I'd sort of just given up on being able to use those types due to not being able to easily trade them.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2008
    Interesting. I'll definately give the GTS method a try.
    All the same, Kyra El, I'm happy to be friends. I added you to my pal pad.

KatyaDiDGroove

Sinnoh League Champion
    Years
    • Age 42
    • NYC
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    Let's talk suzanne, maybe we could help each other out.

Kate

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back