• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need help before tonight is over.

SethCullen

Catastrophe.
Years
  • Hey. Before tonight is over, i would like too ask a question. I want either a R4 or a CycloDS. I dont know where to buy one. AT ALL. I dont know which one is better. Can people please help me? I need answers really soon. thanks.

defdef2

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2010
    R4 is better. Just search google for r4 and you'll find it. They do not sell at retail stores, only online :(

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2022
    Lols r4 better? nah cyclo ds is much better with 100% compability and features it may be a little more pricey but the fact that they still update there firmware unlike r4 means that new games that come out will have no problems running on the cyclo ds and depending on your location there are multiple sites where u can buy them. And also r4 are known to have "fake clones" that can damage ur micro ds card, flash cart, or even brick ur ds. Btw the cyclo ds can be used on DSI but its currently buggy.

Last edited:

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • CycloDS Evolution > R4DS

Buying an R4DS is one of the last choices you'll want to make.

finleymon3000

i liek mudkipz and darkness
    Years
  • The Acekard 2i is currently the only flash cart designed for compatibility with both the DSi and the NDSL. I'd say buy that if you plan on getting a DSi any time soon.

Years
  • better yet go for the r3 or m4 they come w/ more stuff and run newest roms! also works w/ dsi b/c its origin is japan last year!
    for r3 ya get rummble pack 2 GB mem card {2 choices [DO NOT GO FOR SANDISK YOUR DS WILL BURN THEM UP LIKE A DEHYDRATED CAMEL]} and the card itself $60 approx. for NY

ill get back to ya on where to get them

{My freind is ordering it so i gotta ask where he got it}

Back