• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need help choosing.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    Okay so next week I will have a little extra money, but I can't decied what to spend it on. I want to spend about 100 on myself and have narrowed it down to three choices. I will spend the same about of money on all three so its really a hard choice for me cause I want them all.

1. Xbox 360s

I Currently have a 360 arcade + a 20gig HDD I bought on line. I don't have any issues with the console, I just really want the built in WiFi, and 250gig HDD. Plus the new model looks really cool. To get a WiFi adepter for my 360 would cost me about the same to upgrade to the new unit, plus then I would have a bigger HDD.

2. DSi

Currently I have a red DS lite that has survived two years. I don't have a problem with it either, its in great condition, I just kind of want the camera :). Then again I could wait till the 3DS comes out, but I'm an American, I don't like to wait.

3. Save

While I currently already save money, I could add the extra dough into the pot towards a new laptop.

Its to hard for me to deiced, though I am leaning more towards one than the others. but I still want some input from random strangers. lol Post your choice and comment plz. Domo arigato.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2011
    Laptops are awesome, and I would rather wait for the 3DS rather than spending money on a DSi, and then buying a 3DS when it comes out. :3 So I agree with Kura here; Save it.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    The old 360 wifi adaptor (not the N one, the regular G one) is pretty cheap now! :( The N one goes for like $80 but even if you look around used or something, I can't imagine the old one still fetches the same price it used to. The new 360s are like... $250 or something, aren't they? You should be able to get a wifi adaptor for a fraction of the price. @_@

I wouldn't buy a DSi unless you really need one--the camera honestly isn't that great on it (cell phones have better cameras these days D:) and since you say your DS Lite still works perfectly, there's little reason to upgrade.

Save up for the 3DS (which will probably be pricey x_x) if you wanna spend the money on yourself or spend a little bit on a new wifi adaptor and put the rest away. :3

/my vote

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    Lightning;bt46606 said:
    The old 360 wifi adaptor (not the N one, the regular G one) is pretty cheap now! :( The N one goes for like $80 but even if you look around used or something, I can't imagine the old one still fetches the same price it used to. The new 360s are like... $250 or something, aren't they? You should be able to get a wifi adaptor for a fraction of the price. @_@

I wouldn't buy a DSi unless you really need one--the camera honestly isn't that great on it (cell phones have better cameras these days D:) and since you say your DS Lite still works perfectly, there's little reason to upgrade.

Save up for the 3DS (which will probably be pricey x_x) if you wanna spend the money on yourself or spend a little bit on a new wifi adaptor and put the rest away. :3

/my vote

Those are good reason, thanks for the input. Game stop is running a trade in offer, If I trade in my current 360 plus most of its white accessories, I would get the new console for ~100. The last time I looked for a the G WiFi adapter, it was still $60, and I thought for $40 more I can get a bigger hard drive + that sleek new look and its quieter.

Back