• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need help finding a pokemon I lost to wonder trade a while back.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
I probably should've started looking immediately after it happened. Maybe I thought it was too late by that point, but maybe I was wrong.

I posted on reddit a few months back about this and got a lot of support, and dedicated time to following the leads I got. But neither lead turned out to be my Decidueye, so that's why I'm expanding to other places. Still hoping. Still searching.

The story is that I had OCD that convinced me that if I didn't wonder trade my starter I was a bad person. But I wasn't able to resist it, and I traded my starter and soon realized I'd made a mistake.

I don't know if it's too late. But even if you think it's too late, just if you're reading please check your boxes. He might not even be in Pokemon Sun / Moon anymore, just check any boxes of any game that could have a decidueye named Comet. If you do, send me a message and show me it's OT and trainer ID and I'll see if it's a match. I know the chances are slim, but please, just check and see.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Online now
Looked. Nope. Happened to screenshot Wonder Trades a few years back (for a forum event). No Decidueyes then either.

Good luck.

Days
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 19, 2023
Losing a beloved Pokémon can be a heartbreaking experience, especially when it holds sentimental value to you. While it may be challenging to recover a specific Pokémon after such a long time, it's not entirely impossible.

Last edited:
Back