• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need help with a class...

Grey Metagross

B/W e4 music for the win.
Years
  • I don't need help anymore...

Something is happening in my "PokeBattle_Clauses" class that I don't understand. I haven't done anything to it, but whenever I try to start my game, it gives me an "undefined method: pbDecisionOnDraw for class "PokeBattle_Clauses"" error and I have no idea what to do. Anybody know what's going on? :(
    Problem solved. Could this thread be locked or something?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    First of all, post the entire error. We may be able to trace to stack call of the missing method from it, and thus find out where the error originates.

Grey Metagross

B/W e4 music for the win.
    Years
  • Here's the error it gives me:

Script 'PokeBattle_Clauses' line 7: NameError occurred.

undefined method 'pbDecisionOnDraw' for class 'PokeBattle_Battle'

Nickalooose

--------------------
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    First of all, post the entire error. We may be able to trace to stack call of the missing method from it, and thus find out where the error originates.

We need the entire error.

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Would you care to share what the problem actually was? You know, so that other people with the same problem can find a solution in here, or so that I know if something in Essentials needs fixing?

Back