• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen i need help with odd keystone what is it?

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    You put it in the well below the town with the daycare
    Speak to 32 different people in the underground
    Go back to the well
    Spiritomb pops up.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    If you ask me, talking to 32 different people is a hard task. It's easier if you exit and enter 32 times and talk to the same person. WARNING! This does not include the hikers that give you items.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Yeah thats what i did, i got to 8, got bored of all the saving sequences and headed to the GTS :P

Years
    I took me half an hour with my friends DS as the other person. One is all you need as you can breed Spiritomb afterwards. I heard you can enter and leave a Players base 32 times, but I'm not sure myself...

lostprophetsown

chatot,lucario and lance lover
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    yh pretty much what i did i think they are breedable never tried it tho anyone confirm this?

WaluigiRedclaw91

Alt/Original Page of: Haza
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    Well, its the rock that is needed to awaken a spiritomb, you also need to meet 32 peeps underground

Back