• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] I Need Help With UTE and Advance Map

Years
  • I'm currently using an expanded pokemon rom base. The creator of the ROM told me two tips on how to customize it. But I have had problems with both.

1 - Edit the Hex of Advance Map to increase the amount of showed Pokemon. I did this but rather than showing the Pokemon that have been added it only shows TEMP. (The added Pokemon show up in G3HS though.)

2 - Copy and replace the Trainer Editor Config file from MRDS Rom Base folder to the Trainer Editor Config file in the UTE folder. However everytime I go to do something I get this error "Error parsing Pokemon data for this trainer! - Index was outside the bounds of the array."

If anyone knows how to fix these two problems I would be very grateful. Also if there is another trainer editor that I can use with an extended Rom Base that would also help.

Years
  • 1.) You may want to recheck the advance map thing, because I have done the same thing and it worked fine for me.

2.) You likely forgot to show the extended pokemon in the config file. Make sure you do that. Gen3Tools seems to have a good trainer editor, and it's the one I have been using.

I hope this helps a bit.

Years
  • 1.) You may want to recheck the advance map thing, because I have done the same thing and it worked fine for me.

2.) You likely forgot to show the extended pokemon in the config file. Make sure you do that. Gen3Tools seems to have a good trainer editor, and it's the one I have been using.

I hope this helps a bit.

I checked, sadly it's still like that

How would I check if the extended pokemon are shown in the config file?

Back