• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] i need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

halo kitty

Katbubblz
Years
  • I posted another forum recently about needing help for rom hacking and it seems nobody really replied....so this is just an update to my last post......im still looking for help with pretty much all the basics of rom hacking....iv watched every tutorial iv came across and still i cant figure things id.....id be very grateful if somebody would take the time to assist me......my kik is katbubblz....please message me on there so i can send you pictures of the issues im having with tilesets and etc. ~Kat~

Years
  • I posted another forum recently about needing help for rom hacking and it seems nobody really replied....so this is just an update to my last post......im still looking for help with pretty much all the basics of rom hacking....iv watched every tutorial iv came across and still i cant figure things id.....id be very grateful if somebody would take the time to assist me......my kik is katbubblz....please message me on there so i can send you pictures of the issues im having with tilesets and etc. ~Kat~

It's not even been half an hour since the last reply in your old thread. Forums are not chatrooms, they do move at a slower pace. I'd recommend coming back tomorrow, I'm sure you'll have some replies by then.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back