• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ASM & Hex] I need help

PKMNTrainerGui

PKMNTrainerGui
Years
  • I know basically the basics about hack rom, and I was wondering if anyone could help me with asm hacks, as I was trying to put some basic routines, but the game always bugged or did not work properly. If anyone can help me, I thank you heartily.
    And I'm sorry for my English.

I currently managed to resolve the bugs with the routine, but even then when I have a problem I will do a post. Thanks!

Well, I really need somebody who knows how to do good asm hacks, I tried to do the routine, I did the same things that the tutorial said and even then the game was bugged. The assembly language can be easy, but whenever I try to put the routine, it does not work in rom. If anyone can help me, I appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I know basically the basics about hack rom, and I was wondering if anyone could help me with asm hacks, as I was trying to put some basic routines, but the game always bugged or did not work properly. If anyone can help me, I thank you heartily.
    And I'm sorry for my English.

I currently managed to resolve the bugs with the routine, but even then when I have a problem I will do a post. Thanks!

Well, I really need somebody who knows how to do good asm hacks, I tried to do the routine, I did the same things that the tutorial said and even then the game was bugged. The assembly language can be easy, but whenever I try to put the routine, it does not work in rom. If anyone can help me, I appreciate it.

Firstly, sorry if you've looked at this already, not sure which tutorial you've been reading or compiler/resources you've been using (or if you have been making your own routines even?). This tutorial is the one I've always used if I needed to insert a routine, I don't know assembly language but I found that insertion guide pretty easy to follow.

Back