• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] I need some help with my disguise

Years
  • so i need some kind of method to know when someone attacked mimikyu so i can trigger its ability and
    so it doesnt do any damage to the mimikyu.
    this is what i currently have.

# Disguise
    if isConst?(user.species,PBSpecies,:MIMIKYU) && user.hasWorkingAbility(:DISGUISE)
    if (WHEN OPPONENT ATTACKED) && !user.isFainted? && user.form==0
    (Don't do any damage.)
    @effects[PBEffects::Disguise]=1 (Change form)
    end
    end

im not good at coding i use pokemon essentials to give me some kind of reason to learn.
    so it can look rubbish.

Years
  • There's a script for Disguise already if you want to take a look at it.
    I suggest that you use the Google search to look for resources from the forum since the search engine here is not that great. This is if you don't feel like browsing 12 pages of content.

You can use this template in google search:
    Code:
    KEYWORDS HERE site:https://www.pokecommunity.com

Years
  • juliorain, I tried that exact same disguise script already but didnt get it to work..... and i just dont know how to fix it.

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
    Years
  • juliorain, I tried that exact same disguise script already but didnt get it to work..... and i just dont know how to fix it.

Post your question inside Disguise's threat, not here. Also, post you error there, too.

Years
  • Okay, i got my own version of disguise working just had to put it under substitute script like in Poq's script
    and i did damage=0 so it didnt do any damage and i baisicly copied the MakeNonBusted script from it.

in poq's script:
    I didnt get any errors nothing just happened. (i just did something wrong probably)

Last edited:
    Back