• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Error] I need some help

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2021
    Hello, im pretty new with this app, and i was doing great untill i change my version to the 19 and im having some problems that i dont really know how to solve, i tried to make some research on Google but i cant find it.
    So these are some of the problems i have:

When i try to open my team in the pause menu i got this message:
    Exeption: NoMethodError

Backtrace:
    [ZUD: ZMoves/Ultra Burst/Dynamax] 03_Display_Sprites.rb:61:in`_ZUD_DynamaxSize´
    273:UI:Party:205:in `initialize´
    273:UI:Party:475:in `new´
    273:UI:Party:475:in `block in pbStartScene´
    273:UI:Party:473:in `each´
    273:UI:Party:473:in `pbStartScene´
    273:UI:Party:1185:in `pbPokemonScreen´
    269:UI_PauseMenu:182:in `block(2 levels) in pnStartPokemonMenu´
    080:MessageConfig:566:in `pbFadeOutIn´
    269:UI_PauseMenu:179:in `block in pbStartPokemonMenu´

I really dont have any idea of what went wrong, i just wanted to add the 8gen pokemon and i keep getting problems
    I hope some of u can help me, thank u all.

Years
  • The problem is that you failed to installation instructions for the ZUD Plugin. It specifically asks you to put the _ZUD_DynamaxSize below the line
    Code:
    @pkmnsprite.z      = self.z+2
    but you have ignored that for some reason and just put it below
    Code:
    @hpbgsprite.addBitmap("swap","Graphics/Pictures/Party/overlay_hp_back_swap")
    which is far above the line where you were supposed to put it. Please don't do this. The instructions aren't there for our amusement, it's there for a reason, and that reason is that it helps you seamlessly install the new Plugin easily.

Back