• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need some suggestions

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    This piece if for a competiton and I need some suggestions on how to make it better:

I  need some suggestions

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    I think it looks good. hope you win your competition...

hmmm advice... well.

I like it with the blood on the knife, but it kinda makes it blend into the background... which could be a good thing :3

hmmm maybe make the words, a little bigger? i dunno that might look bad.

I think it looks good tho. nice job. good luck.

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    Um...guys...Hello? He just said he doesn't.

-Thomas- said:
    Thanks, but I don't use Photoshop. Here is one edited with "blood" on the knife..

I  need some suggestions

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I don't like the colour of the images, I think you should add a brown tinge (like on the second image with the knife) too the other images so they match more, it just looks abit random. I also don't like the text much, or the colour of the text.

Thats my two penneth'.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2006
    hmm, its really nice.
    add some red brushes to the background.
    I really like the: "Alive? are you." because of the font and the color of it. really nice.

its also o.k like that.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    it's nice but i recommend that you try blending in the images in a less "squarey" way. the thing about the stocks is you can tell what size the original images were and that they are photos. it's nice, without a doubt, but it's not enough to win a contest.

Back