• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*!*~I NEED TO CHANGE THIS NOW~*!*~

~*!*~PLASTIC SURGERY ANYONE?~*!*~

• Total voters

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
  • The good thing about medical sciences is that you can do a lot of stuff and it's getting better and better each year. Sometimes we need mandatory surgery to fix certain problems while other times we get it to look better. The question is, if you get plastic surgery, where would you get it at (ie: fix nose, eyes, lip suction etc.)

:t354:TG

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Unless I become obscenely obese in the future, never...

Years
  • If someone has elective plastic surgery I can't help but think they need help in a different way. I'd only get reconstructive surgery and I hope I never have to!

Years
  • Plastic surgery? Not for me, I would rather not enhance anything about myself because in my opinion it just makes me that materialistic, not to mention it's unnatural and it can be difficult to accept that there is a certain physical aspect about you that is fake, seems as though you would rather change little bits just to fit in better with the society, the equivalent of changing yourself personality wise just to fit better in the opinion of others. I'd prefer to be liked for being myself all round, not just in personality, but in appearance as well.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I wouldn't mind you changing your ~*!*~~*!*~ stuff.

But no, I see no point in it. You are who you are. I haven't got anything against people that do it, but I just don't see myself doing it.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    Well for the most part, no I wouldn't, but I voted maybe, because for starters if I was in a car accident and got horribly disfigured then definitely yes. My main reason for saying maybe though is the fact I really don't like my huge ears, one is even bigger than the other, so I may decide when I'm older to get them reduced slightly or have them pinned back a little (not literally obviously) and make sure they're the same size.

Jad

Pokemon And Megaman Fan
    Years
  • NOooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
    your young and u should be proud of your shape

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
  • Never. Not unless, like Aku Roku said, it was necessary after a bad injury. =/

I'm not always entirely happy with my body but there's nothing I can't sort out myself.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Probably not. Surgery makes me rather nervous so if I could avoid it, I would. There are only certain circumstances that I'd consider it in and most of them, like others, are only in case of emergency reconstructive surgery. :p

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Only if it was to gain something useful like working wings, which obviously humans cannot have, so the answer is no, until we can manipulate genes, which then probably wouldn't be classed as surgery.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Only if I have to. I'm not unhappy with any of my physical traits, and I'm sure that my appearance will mean as much to my future self as it does to me now...so I doubt I'll ever even consider cosmetic/aesthetic surgery.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    No Thank you. I would just stick with the way I am, thank you very much. I'm not going to waste money just to change the way my face looks. :/

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    My stomach because I am a fattie, but I'd only do it if I started gaining weight non-stop..even though I am on a diet and excercising.

Back