• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i really need shiny charmander!!!

the3rdhardyboy

trainer?
    Years
    plz could some one plz give me one if you do ill give a riolu egg
    seeming i dont like lucario also i couldhave a shiny torchic if you dont shiny charmander

plz i dont really want any1 to ignor this thread i really really want him or a shiny torchic

plz people 2525252525252525252525

Last edited by a moderator:

.ViPeR.$

Team H2K
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2007
    yah im not gunna be polite, this is just an unrealisticly stupid thread, a riolu egg is worth almost nothing, try to edit ur first post and make a better more realistic offer, ive got a shiny charmander

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I've given shiny Giratina for Cleffa. Fun fun fun. x3
    I can get you a legit shiny charmander for that egg... :D I'm just probably not gonna trade tonight because I'm tired so PM me about it and I'll see what I can do tomorrow.
    Edit: Good for you, see now, what a good friend you have. You don't need us silly people. :P

Back