• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i return years later because of Pokemon GO!

dva

professional couch potato 🍬
    Years
    • PA
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016
    hi! i had an account way back in elementary school (i'm starting college in a month) and haven't really even thought to come back for a good while now. however, i've walked more in the past two weeks than i have in a LONG time thanks to pokemon go, especially during the summer, and i'm so grateful for that. i'm here to talk to other people about the game, as well as other games and the show as i begin to get myself back head over heels into pokemon.

you can call me dva or rae, and im 17 right now! i'm a dual enrollment student so even though i'm 'technically' a senior still, i can start college this semester which is really exciting! i really like talking to people and making new friends, so feel free to either comment on my page or private message me if you want to talk!

besides pokemon, at the moment i'm really into overwatch. i would love to play with anyone else who's on pc! o:

i hope to be here for a while and make more good memories!

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    Hey Dva! Welcome! You obsessed over 2d girls? Well, I think we'll get along then 8D
    You seem like a pretty fun person, so I hope to see you around!

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
    Aah hello, welcome back Rae! It's great to hear GO's been getting ya to go (hehe) on more walks and stuff, I haven't picked it up yet but no doubt with the nightly walks I go on it'll be lots of fun~ How's Overwatch, btw? I've heard only awesome stuff about it from YouTubers I watch and friends, haven't gotten around to trying it yet though. x'D

Hope you enjoy your time back, see you around sometime!

Back