• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film I saw Dead Poets Society (SPOILERS...I think)

Years
  • Today, I went on Hulu and I saw a movie called Dead Poets Society on the menu. I noticed that it starred Robin Williams. Curious, I turned it on.

About 2 hours later, tears were streaming down my face, which is seriously impressive, because I hardly ever cry.

It is seriously one of the greatest movies I have ever watched, and it has shook me to my core. I don't think I'll ever be the same.

What are your opinions on Dead Poets Society?

Years
  • omg it's on Netflix isn't it? DPS has been on my watch list for so long but i've always either never got around to it, or completely forgot about it.

heard nothing but good about the movie, and Robin Williams is always a good sign. i'm coming back to this thread when i've watched it. which should be soon!

Years
  • The script is the best! Particularly for those individuals who are still learning who are under huge pressure from their academics. You've got this movie to enjoy!! In fact, in your studies, it will make you understand stuff about your life.

Back