• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I scream for ice cream!

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
    I don't absolutely love it but I do like ice cream. My favourite flavour would have to be strawberry ice cream, especially when it has bits of strawberry fruit in it. Little chocolate chips and sprinkles are good when having chocolate flavoured ice cream and for me, whipped cream is great with any flavour of ice cream. I prefer hard ice cream over soft ice cream but either is fine with me. I like eating ice cream in most types of weather although I'm more inclined to buy some when it's a warm, sunny day and not when it's dull and drizzling rain.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    If there's a heaven, it's lined with Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice cream (and if there's a hell, it's lined with the frozen yoghurt version). And it's rock hard so that you have to bite into it and you need a chainsaw to get it out. That's my idea of the perfect ice cream. As Belinda Carlisle once said: "Ooh, heaven is a place on earth!" And it really, really is. :D

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
    Ice Cream!,i began to fear this word after one of my friends told me the slang meaning of it...so everytime someone says ice cream the bad thought came to mind first >.<

but anyway,i like Chocolate,Hazzelnuts and Caramell......that beside Vanilla and sometimes Strawberry ice cream when i'm in the mood to eat Strawberry as i prefer to drink Strawberry juice while it's very cold..............sucks to have a sensetive teeth though :\

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Jan 9, 2022
    I love banana or caramel ice cream. I had caramel the other day and my taste buds exploded. I like gummies, gumdrops, or cookie dough on my ice cream. I also love soft serve.

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years
    ice cream ohgod

ORANGE SHERBET IS THE UNSURPASSED AND UNSURPASSABLE PINNACLE OF ICE CREAM. It's so deliciously tempting omg. I also love Cookies & Cream and soft-serve ice cream they serve this in Cades Cove in Great Smoky Mountains National Park I got so much of it when I was little me skldfjsdlfksdj NOSTALGIA annnnd chocolate too of course. I don't like vanilla very much, it's too plain.

annnnd as for toppings, I usually go for sprinkles if I go for toppings at all, haha.

Years
    Why in the world does The Ice Cream Man have to blare that god awful music so loud? Some of us want to enjoy our dinner time and eat it too.

When buying from, I tend to get those 'ice' ones in the red, white, and blue. Think they be called rockets or something. Usually cost $3 or $4.

Starsprite

This is how we live!
    Years
    • Age 26
    • TN
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Hm... I had ice cream today.

Usually it's not something I'm crazy for unless it's somehow unusual (like some flavor outside the traditional). When you let me pick toppings, however, is a completely different story. I love those stores where you can pick a flavor and just dump random stuff all over it. I usually end up having more toppings than actual ice cream.

Like sprinkles. I think I love sprinkles.

Years
    Ice cream is delicious. :3

My default these days is mint chocolate chip, because it's pretty good and that's all my roommate ever wants... not that I complain, mint is tasty. I also like chocolate with caramel. No toppings when I'm at home, but I might do something if I'm buying it at a ice cream shop.

I tend to eat it in a bowl, but I'm not against cones. I'm just too cheap and lazy to buy them. If I want cones I tend to just buy drumsticks instead.

Now I want to go to the frozen yogurt place before work and mix something amazing...

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Not fond of it. Part of the issue is tooth sensitivity, but there are, regardless, preferrable foods which don't melt so easily.

Do you like it soft or hard (no giggling, please)?
    Well, I failed there. Honestly, I wonder if I find it funnier when it's pointed out.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Soft vanilla ice cream with rainbow sprinkles on a cone given to me by the ice cream truck man is my favorite!

I hate hard ice cream.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Blue Bunny is the brand I like. They're so good, but they can be costly. As for flavor. COOKIE DOUGH <3333333333

Back