• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I see you've picked Bulbasaur. It's easy to raise.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2013
    (I'll admit, I stole that title I saw at another pokemon forum :D)

Hallo, i'm Kolea. I'm training in competative battling, but I really enjoy breeding and collecting. I've been looking around this forum for the last few days, and decided to join. I think i'll start learning ROM hacks too. Anyway, I hope i'll make friends here :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Welcome, Kolea, to PC! Glad you decided to join! You'll love it here. ^_^ Just read the rules, and have fun! :)

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    Welcome Kolea to PC
    The great home of all Pokéfans. You gotta catch em' all.
    Make sure you read all the rules =O and the #1 rules is.
    shh its having fun :D
    Were all nice people so if you go any questions just askthe mods/admins or use the nifty forum up above the welcome place ^.^
    ROM hack? cool ^.^
    ~Countryemo

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Of course I picked Bulbasaur. It's the only Kanto starter that can learn the then-broken Lech Seed/Toxic combo. ^_^

Like you, I'm also training in competitive play, but I'm not all that great. XD

Welcome to our little sadistic corner of the Internet, have fun, and feel free to ask help from those delicious staff members if you need it. ;P

Back