• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen I seen an ultra rare pokemon

williamdorf

New Pokemon World Trainer
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 4, 2004
    Ferlagater and Red Garydos combined
    I saw it when battleing some one (must have been a glitch)

Attacks: Sunlight and that's it

Remember Missingno is not the only glitch pokemon

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • Please make your posts longer, Arcdemon. -_-

Hmmm... did you come across this Pokemon on a cartridge or a ROM?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Yay for more rumors... you're either...

a) playing a hacked version of the rom

b) lying, as GSC has been hacked over and over again, and there's no sunlight attack, or any new Pokemon besides the 251

Winter2424242

Androgynous Role-Player
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Jun 19, 2005
    Fake. And an obvious fake, at that. Unless you were playing a hack, then it couldn't have, and therefore didn't, happen.

AJHalliwell

Forrest Green Gym- Person
    Years
  • Hmm. I think everyone's agreed that its either a hack or a fake :p
    So, did you see it on a Hack/Rom or a Game cartridge???
    Hmm, I hope he responds soon. What was it's name? Even missingno. has a name. What was it listed as? Where in the game did you see it? And, why, i might add, did you feel you had to state that missingno. isn't the only glitch pokemon? (one of the very very very few coming to mind however...)

williamdorf

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 4, 2004
    Jess said:
    I saw a hack one with a Pokemon called Fearagator. lol..

I seen it at a battle against my freind (I wasn't playing a rom I was playing the real thing) He never had this pokemon it just showed up

Winter2424242

Androgynous Role-Player
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Jun 19, 2005
    williamdorf said:
    I seen it at a battle against my freind (I wasn't playing a rom I was playing the real thing) He never had this pokemon it just showed up

Trust me, if this was real, it would have been found already by the people who hack into ROMs and find out everything about the game. I highly doubt anyone here believes you really saw this unnamed and nonexistant Pokemon.

Intuition

Overwhelming boredom
    Years
  • You look like a William in my class.. He's allways lying everything together..
    LoL.. :P Sorry, but it doesn't sound very reliable.. :\

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • You mean not reliable at all... not that we're trying to be mean to you, but it's really hard for us to remain calm at all times if you're trying to prove yourself right regardless of how many times the game has been hacked over and over again looking for secrets. Unless your friend bought a hack (aka tricked by evil merchants), this is a complete lie.

williamdorf

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 4, 2004
    frostweaver said:
    You mean not reliable at all... not that we're trying to be mean to you, but it's really hard for us to remain calm at all times if you're trying to prove yourself right regardless of how many times the game has been hacked over and over again looking for secrets. Unless your friend bought a hack (aka tricked by evil merchants), this is a complete lie.

I told you guys IT'S A GLITCH POKEMON It's like the lvl: 2 Ivysaurs I saw. It's name wasn't Red Ferlagater it was gdi8tgcwgfguewgf7iwgfwg7wfwhfw

Years
  • If it was a glich, then it should not have had a pic. that looked normal enouth to tell it was a mix between those 2 pokemon.

Once me and my bro. link battled and the cable came loose and pokemon came out that didn't make since. But nothing like that...

EDIT: How would you remember the excat numbers/letters?

swordkirby537

Captain of the Cheese
    Years
  • Dont be so hard on him. THESE KINDA THINGS HAPPEN SOMTIMES!!!!! glitches can fuse 2 pics together. I've seen these thing happen with my own eyes. What he's saying is possible, unlikely, but possible. The game is a computer chip, it can malfunction and cause glitches.

Thank you for your time ^_^

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
  • It's very rare (like almost imposible) that sprites would mess up to the point of fusion. However, something could have happened to the game. Do you know of any damage done to it from inside?

Back