• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen I seen an ultra rare pokemon

AJHalliwell

Forrest Green Gym- Person
Years
  • was it in a cartrige or a hack? I sapose if its in a cartrige, there no real way to prove it is there. Hm. I think the hackers would have discovered it by now. And even then, damage to the game would have to be REALLY precise to get a picture fusion, and still even get a name to come out, wether lone attacks and the like.
    p.s.
    (just wondering)
    I don't sapose you caught this pokemon? If not, go back to where you found it. It's likely theres another there, if at that rare. Catch it! And show us the fountain of information! Sorry, been up to many hours in a row ;-)!

williamdorf

New Pokemon World Trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 4, 2004
    AJHalliwell said:
    was it in a cartrige or a hack? I sapose if its in a cartrige, there no real way to prove it is there. Hm. I think the hackers would have discovered it by now. And even then, damage to the game would have to be REALLY precise to get a picture fusion, and still even get a name to come out, wether lone attacks and the like.
    p.s.
    (just wondering)
    I don't sapose you caught this pokemon? If not, go back to where you found it. It's likely theres another there, if at that rare. Catch it! And show us the fountain of information! Sorry, been up to many hours in a row ;-)!

i don't remember the name it was something like that though

I battled my freind when i saw it

I tried to catch it but it kept saying "you can't steal from trainers"

Psychic Esteban

Electric Lord
    Years
  • :laugh: LOL^6 Girlgenious! The cable coming loose and the pokemon sprites looking just like they'd been put through a blender! It must have been REAL FUNNY! What did some of the messed up sprites look like after the cable came loose? :laugh: :laugh:

-Psychic Esteban :rambo:

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    You said you tried to capture it and you said that it said "You can't steal Pokemon'. Wouldn't you've of had to use a Ball on it for it to say that and isn't it that you can't even open up your bag in a Link Battle?? lying again??

Years
  • Psychic Esteban said:
    :laugh: LOL^6 Girlgenious! The cable coming loose and the pokemon sprites looking just like they'd been put through a blender! It must have been REAL FUNNY! What did some of the messed up sprites look like after the cable came loose? :laugh: :laugh:

-Psychic Esteban :rambo:
    Well, they were pokemon with wierd names and didn't attack and were burned and confused and poisoned and swiched every turn. And a comparsion: if _____ was the lengh of a normal HP bar, then theirs would be like this _____________________. And...well, the sprites wern't too messed up...and also, some times if the cable wasn't compley out (me and my bro. expemented w/ this once we found it) fainted pokemon would come out and...I talk to much. :)

1. you can't get a ball in battle because you can't look at the pack!
    2. how did you know what attacks it had?

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    puh-leez everybody.... this is just someone wanting attention, and you are just making him feel good.

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2014
    I have 3 theories:
    1.His friend probably burned a hack to cartridge and then found the pokemon.
    2.His friend damage the game.*Getting water on the chip inside*(Reminds me of my harvest moon game....poor cows :P)
    3.He is lying.

fangle spangle

aint it cute
    Years
  • a mate of mine managed to get hold of a level five articuno in blue, dead weird, no idea how he got it, there was also apparently a way to get togepie (cant spell very well by the way) onto a r/b, but you need a japenese g/s to do it...he offered to trade me one for my lv100 charizard, so i told him to f-off

Back