• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I suck at this so hi!

Static Cat

No connection to Zeraora
Years
  • It's been EONS since I've been a part of a Forum. I'm more of a lurker unless something catches my attention.

I know my username says electriczombie but call me Static Cat~ (it'll get changed eventually haha)
    Your friendly neighbourhood Electric Gym Leader from Canada.

I'm an artist (kinda all I know) and you'll probably catch me in the art or writing thread. I've been an artist since I was a wee bab, went to college for it, yada yada. I'm in the process of making a fan game (not a hack, but a stand-alone). It's just a passion project but I'll eventually post it when I'm ready to. :)

Enough about me, tell me about you~ What kind of community am I crashing in on?

Cheers!

Last edited:

Danvex203

Toge-lover
    Years
  • Hello there, Static! Hope you are enjoying your stay in Pokécommunity.

I'm not much of a talker, but I can tell this community is pretty awesome when it comes to content creators and artists! So I'll think you'll be just fine. Please do not hesitate to message me if there's anything I can be help with. Once again, welcome and I'll be seeing you around.

Years
  • Hi Static! Glad to see you've decided to join us here on PC :)

It's cool to see you're an artist and are making a fan game as well, as I'm sure you've seen, we have forum sections for those passions of yours, where you can share your work and get to know others who enjoy it as well! If you need anything else don't be afraid to VM or DM me!

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there Static Cat! Welcome to the forums! I hope you decide to share some of your artwork here. :) What kind of art do you do? What's your preferred medium?

Static Cat

No connection to Zeraora
    Years
  • Hi folks! Thank you all for the welcome!

I plan to upload some of it in the near future!
    I mainly do digital art, but I'm a tattoo and piercing Apprentice irl so you could say body art is my other medium too! :)

And yeah, that's why I'm here, with the whole fan game and all. It won't be too big, just something to muddle around with! :)

I look forward to seeing some of you around!

(PS don't worry Danvex, I'm not much of one either lol)

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    hello, its cool u do digital art! all the digital art i do is drawing with a mouse hahah. im frm the other end of canada, which is somewhere in south east asia. i m a ramdom pokemon fan, n when i was 10 i wanted 2 get my pokemon license. this is my first time posting in a thread. hopefully i can meet someone soon!

Back