• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I targets PokeCommunity.

Ash's Infernape

Pokémon Protector
    Years
    Hello, I am not new nor old user of here, I have been only registered. This time I am actually joining. I am from Bulbagarden Forums, named Shadow Raikou. Actually, I don't know how to change my name to Shadow Raikou, can someone help?

I am an (Not to pat myself on the back) great Spriter (Recolor/Splices and many more.) and mapper for roms. I will post my 'Sprite Shop' here soon. 'Thunder Sprite shop.' As well as my Sprite Gallery. ABout how many pictures/sprites can you post in one post in these forums? As you can see, I have my links registered in my signature xD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Ash's Infernape! I'm sorry to say that you cannot change your name here at PC. Name changes have been disabled due to PC's server issues. If you still want to go by a new name, your only option is to make a new account.

Meanwhile, I see you have a Twilight Sparkle avatar. I LOVE TWILIGHT SPARKLE. You must be a brony, right? *high-hoof* If you are, you'll love our very own MLP fan club located inside our Other Clubs section of the forums! There's also the Pixel Art forum inside the Art Gallery, if you ever want to show off your sprites, as well as the Emulation forum, for all your mapping needs. :D

To answer your question about images, you can post unlimited pics in one post, just be sure if it's a ton, you should put them inside a spoiler tag (
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Ash's Infernape

Pokémon Protector
    Years
    @Meganium90: Thank you! I sure hope someday name change comes back, also I like Twilight but I am more of a Rarity/Rainbow/Spike brony xD I can get my post count up in seconds, I love making conversations in Discussion threads.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hello, I am not new nor old user of here, I have been only registered. This time I am actually joining. I am from Bulbagarden Forums, named Shadow Raikou. Actually, I don't know how to change my name to Shadow Raikou, can someone help?

I am an (Not to pat myself on the back) great Spriter (Recolor/Splices and many more.) and mapper for roms. I will post my 'Sprite Shop' here soon. 'Thunder Sprite shop.' As well as my Sprite Gallery. ABout how many pictures/sprites can you post in one post in these forums? As you can see, I have my links registered in my signature xD

Welcome to the forums! I know you from BMGf. I think I have seen you quite a few times in the blogs there! XD

Maybe you'll end up getting your due in here. I personally have not seen much of your spriting work, but I think people like them. Right?

I think the amount of images available in a post is much higher than BMGf limits, but do put them in spoiler tags if there's a lot of them! XD

Have fun around the forums!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Yay! It's always nice to see a new member around, and so welcome aboard! I haven't been really into Bulbagarden forum before so I obviously don't know you, sorry 'bout that! But I'm glad that you decided to join here, it would be really awesome if you could be also active here! Some of the members here also goes into that forum, so some might be familiar with you. And who knows, some of your friends over there are here as well? Wouldn't that be really cool? But meeting new ones wouldn't be that bad at the same time. :D

I think the Pixel Art section as well as the Emulation section would be really your most-visited forums as your really interested in both. Well, I'm a hacker so you might see me around the ROM-hacking boards, although I rarely post there as I only lurk around but yes I'm a hacker, and it's nice to see some spriters around! I'm learning to sprite as well, but I'm not that good that yet. I've seen lots of awesome sprites in the Pixel Art board so I'm definitely looking forward to see yours too! ^^;; And it seems that you've already made your own gallery? Awesome!

I'm not sure if you've given the rules a read yet but if not, then go read it now! Like seriously, now. I think that's the key for everyone to be perfectly fine in a forum. If you follow the rules as always, then you won't be bothered. If you don't, you'll always get bothered and perhaps get sent away from a far far place and never return here again, and I'm sure you don't want that to happen, eh? :3

Have a wonderful time and the staff members are always there to help you out in case if you need a hand, so don't be afraid to approach them, they don't bite silly! Enjoy your stay here!

Back