• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I think I have a small message.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Lately I've been thinking, maybe some of us may feel really small, feeling down, don't feel appreciated, or don't feel they contribute enough in the PC, in school, in work, in everything. Well, I've been there at some point. However, I want to share this video on YouTube, which has an important message for all of us.

So, in the nutshell, being small doesn't mean that you won't be appreciated or anything. You can still do good things, and that doesn't matter if everyone can see it or not. As long as you have good heart, that's what matters. Besides, Winnie the Pooh is not the only series who taught that.

tumblr_inline_n98l5dDzY31r03dsk.png

Don't worry. There are some things we can do when we're small.

Our very own Bonnie from Pokémon XY once taught Ash's Fletchling that as well. When you show your dedication, you may eventually become something big when you don't expect it, just like how Ash's Fletchling become a Fletchinder.

So everyone, keep doing good things without any worries, okay?

Back