• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Think I'm Back... I Hope

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
Years
  • Yo! I'm not sure about the rules for lurking since I've been doing nothing but lurking over the last... couple... years... but I've been trying to find an excuse to put myself back within the forums.
    If you don't know who I am: Hi! I'm DJTiki, a member since 2014. I started here as a general ROM Hacker. Wrote and didn't finish a couple of tutorials, and somehow got myself involved with a good handful on hacks on the design side. And then I left.

But in that time I pursued other talents like animating, graphic design, writing, project management, team leading, and a ton of other stuff I don't feel like mentioning. I want to come back to further my talents and contribute back into the community I feel gave me my big start. I had been seldom active in the Discord sometimes, and rarely at that. I'm pretty sure that doesn't count. Now that I'm snuggy in my own home, expect me to start posting more and if you wanna talk, feel free to always just talk to me. I already have a few ideas of my own I want to run by on the forums and with Sword and Shield coming soon, I think I can get started. That's it.

Seriously, that's it. Glad to be back.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oh hey!! I remember you! :) Welcome back to the forums, or at least, welcome back to posting. I definitely hope you decide to share some of your new graphics, writings, and animations with us. (。'▽'。)

Hope things have been well for ya and if you need any help navigating the forums since the new UI change, done be afraid to ask! (Though you're probably already used to it, haha).

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • Thanks, Fairy! I won't lie, it definitely did take some getting used to. 😅
    But I'm pretty much good at the moment. And I most certainly will share everything (that's a lie, I can't do that because contracts lol). Already checked out most of the guidelines for the Art Section.
    Appreciate the warm welcome.

Back