• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I throw my test up in the air sometimes saying, ayo I got a zero!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I don't recall failing a major exam or anything, but I've failed a few tests before. Only thing I worry about is my mom finding out, otherwise I just try harder. I don't freak out about it. Just suck it up and do better. That's my philosophy.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    When I fail an exam, I push myself to do better....

Then I realize the exam I just failed is a History exam...

Ayselipera

I am notorious at school for winging every test and quiz and managing to pass with anything 80 or above. So it doesn't happen to me too often, but if it does it's most likely in math. Math and me just never clicked and it's always been that lowest grade on the report card. I'm pretty sure I nearly failed the math test I took today. I'll find out Monday!1!!11!!1!

My response is always, "better luck next time!" Once it's done it's done. There's really nothing I can do, but retake it which I can't always do so why worry about it. There's always going to be another test or some homework that can help me redeem my grade.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Just got done bombing a big test that's keeping me from graduating... I'm trying not to let it bother me too much, especially since I don't see how ANYONE could pass that monster without either cheating or a photographic memory.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I've never failed an exam.
    Lowest grade I've got is a C, for religious education and geography. I have reasonable excuses for them being that low as well.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    I don't recall failing a major exam or anything, but I've failed a few tests before. Only thing I worry about is my mom finding out, otherwise I just try harder. I don't freak out about it. Just suck it up and do better. That's my philosophy.
    This.

Although If I fail my 'O' Level exam, I will seriously cry. But other than that, I don't care, I'll try my best if my best wasn't good enough, then too bad.

aguinn99

Im a firin mah lazor
    Years
    I have never failed an exam, only quizzes and stuff. The only advice that I can give to all of you is that we all learn from mistakes, so next time we'll try harder so that we'll do it in the right way.
    Same here, but I'm almost always close to failing my math tests and exams.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I don't think I've ever failed a test... Even in a topic I missed entirely I manage to get like 60% or something from some reading over the course the night before.

Back