• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I try to stick to being simple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    I published my site 2 days ago and still publicly working on it.

You can visit it by clicking my sig currently in need for Artists[desperately], HTML coders, and Admins/Moderators.

Last edited:

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Learn some css and style it a bit. :/ That should be your first step.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Didn't mean for it to be much of an insult. But you have just plain black and white right now, which doesn't put off a good vibe. :/

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    It's not because of the lack of understanding I have of HTML, it's because I try sticking to being simple...

Lubricus

The one and only
    Years
  • But you want to attract people when I look at that site I don't care how much content you have I want it to look nice so it catches my eye.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • There's a difference in simple and hideous. You have to have some color and style for your site in order to attract anyone. Right now it just gives you the impression that you haven't put any effort into your site. Anyone that goes there is going to be put off by it.

Amazonite

God's Loyal Servant
    Years
  • Didn't mean for it to be much of an insult. But you have just plain black and white right now, which doesn't put off a good vibe. :/

XD. It's ok. Koroku, alot of people just don't understand CSS and they think it's insulting their site. ^_^;;.

Really, you should really have started slow. With a subdomain. They're good for helping you grow into it. Why don't you try to use a template from Eonlight Valely. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    Check out the site now, removed

We now have a vbulletin forum, an improved site and index page and a lot of rich content. Check it out guys!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lubricus

The one and only
    Years
  • It looks way nicer then before I just really don't like the navagation it doesn't seem like its in place and the colors don't really go together. Other then that its a great improvement

peirateis

This is what's left of us.
    Years
  • I agree that the navigation doesn't go with anything at all. Maybe stick to the darker yellow you used on the right side: that goes nicely with the grey. That also goes for the banner's font and color.

Also, the spinning Pokeball icon isn't doing it for me... sadly, it's slowing my computer down by epic proportions. (I'm praying for more RAM ;-;)

I can't say that I saw your previous design, because I didn't, but this current one doesn't look too bad.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back