• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST, THAT NO ONE EVER WAS. and being a newbie is where it starts

toptheworld

Crash Addict
Years
  • You're all jealous of my amazing title :3 So hi, I'm S. I got the name from my first name, which I have no intention of revealing on any site. Believe me. Even my website agrees (shameless promoting). So yeah, I'm a newbie, fully prepared to take on the challenges of a POKEMON MASTER. Hear me roar.

Fourteen years old. Female. Obsessed with pokemon, anime, facebook, tvtropes, FANFICTION and the lot.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'm not jealous of your title... I LOVE YOUR TITLE. Hear me rawr. xD

Haha, welcome aboard to PC! I'm glad that you've decided to join us. I see you're interested in various things. Not to worry...PC has a wide variety of things to do, to discuss, and so much more! You can visit the Fanfiction & Writing section, where we have a large library of fanfics made by our own PC members. We also have tons of discussions that match your Pokemon interests such as the anime, Manga, or the TCG. Even we have separate boards regarding the games as well...if you're a gamer yourself. :)

So, wherever you want to "start" as the Pokemon theme song says, it's fine! Just be sure you read the community rules before you jump in, and don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have. :) Have fun on your PC journey and I'll see ya :3

toptheworld

Crash Addict
    Years
  • Thanks so much :D I've already started looking around too ! :) Especially the roleplays, because those things can keep me hooked.

And I'll be sure to ask if anything comes up. Thanks a ton.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    You definitely know your audience with that title haha :) it's fantastic. Welcome to PC, toptheworld! There are a lot of big anime and pokemon fans around here, so i'm sure you'll find a bunch of places to post and people to talk to.

I also originally joined here for fanction *high fives*

have fun!

BlixxNova

THEY GOT EATEN BY WILD POKEMON
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2011
    Finally, somone else who likes tvtropes :3

Welcome to the site!

I will travel, across the forums

Back