• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I want it NOW!

How do you have things shipped?

• Sloooooooowwwwww and cheap.

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Average.

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Overnight/Same-day/Whatever's the fastest (but most expensive).

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I usually go with the cheapest option.

I don't care if it takes a few weeks to get here - I'm not gonna die if I don't have the next day.

Waited for four months to get something from ebay once, of course I blame the seller for that one..

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    I rarely buy stuff through online markets and the such. But if I had to, I would go would the cheapest, as well.

BareBones

The kids are all messed up.
    Years
    Cheapest option. Money is tight... yo

Chances are I want it, but I don't need it, so I can live for a couple of weeks when I'm waiting.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    If it's something I want RIGHT NOW or need RIGHT NOW, then I go somewhere locally to buy it or do without it. I don't typically buy things online, but when I do..I go for the cheaper option. Now if it's gonna take a month to get here, I'll pay to rush it along the shipping side, but that depends on how fast the processing of my order is.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Usually the cheapest option. My last online purchase was Pokemon HeartGold back in April, and I received it a week after I ordered it. ^_^

wesker7

SHOK Leader
    Years
    Moderate speed and moderate price.
    But if it's from Japan or something, that I'd buy the most expensive, and fastest option.

Years
    Like others have said, I go with the cheapest option. I don't mind if it doesn't come the next day, I can wait.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I've never paid for some two day option it's kind of ridiculous the prices, so I usually stick with the free or regular shipping which takes one-two weeks I guess on average.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    I just go with the standard option they have, most of the items I look at just have 7-10 business days so there is really not much of cheaper or more expensive. I could do express shipping and get either the next day or next three days but there is nothing I need that bad to order something express.

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
    I would LOVE if I could have it shipped overnight, but sadly, I don't want to have to pay more then 20$ just for shipping charges... so slow and cheap is my only option :/

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    I Like It Sloooooow And Cheap,Because The Wait Makes It Even More Worth While When It Does Come.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I'm a poor college student, so I usually go the slow, cheap route. Only exception was the cosplay outfit I bought recently, since I needed it in time for an anime convention that's coming up in two weeks. Fortunately, it's already here.

Most things though, I can wait if it's gonna save me a few bucks.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    Generally I hate buying things online simply for the reason that you have to wait. I wish I could go for the Express shipping that gets you it in like, 1 business day, but that is really expensive. I usually just go for standard shipping. It's the only two options I've ever come across anyway.

But I usually avoid online shopping altogether, cause I love getting stuff in-store immediately. Unfortunately, the selection online is generally much larger than a store one, so. :(

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I've only bought one thing online and that was a history book -.-

I chose regular shipping speed XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2010
    I usually pick the option that is somewhere in between. I don't like to spend to much money in shipping, but I'm not pacient enough to wait for some weeks.

Back