• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I want to use you, but I can only have six Pokemon!

marcc5m

what
Years
  • Archeops and Ferrothorn I originally intended to use in my White team, but I ended up using Swoobat (lol I'm battling Morimoto and it just said he was about to send out Swoobat when I said that) and Scrafty. I was using Herdier and Pansear for a while too, but I ended up ditching Pansear because he wasn't strong enough, and Herdier for unknown reasons around Pinwheel Forest.

Psyshock

Psychic Type Master
    Years
  • I've wanted to use Conkeldurr and Gigalith since I got White but since I don't have two games it's hard for me to find someone to trade with to even get the two of them.

Lostworld

cosmic castaway
    Years
  • Rhydon & Phanphy. Though I've never been one to be really into fire types, always choosing a water type as my starter, I finally got round to using the Charmander line after all these years. Best decision ever.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • I want to use you, but I can only have six Pokemon!

Back on my old Pokemon Sapphire file, I guess this happened with Groudon. My moment of obtaining it was quite hyped, but he usually stayed in the PC Box. My party typically was comprised of Blaziken (my original starter), Swampert and Sceptile (Blaziken's starter counterparts), Kyogre (version mascot at the time), Rayquaza (comparable in power to Kyogre, and was primarily used for the HM Fly), and the Pokemon I happened to be training at the time. This meant that Groudon, despite him being a behemoth of power, was relegated to PC-Box-sitting duties, most of the time, as there was no room left for him in the party... :<

When I form my "master team" for Generation 5, this problem will get even worse. >_>

Years
  • Rhydon & Phanphy. Though I've never been one to be really into fire types, always choosing a water type as my starter, I finally got round to using the Charmander line after all these years. Best decision ever.

I'm soo jealous, you're discovering the awesomeness of the Charmander line for the first time haha :cool:

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I never have gotten round to using Beedrill, Dewgong, Ninetales, Onix, Scyther or Seadra, much.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Umbreon, I want to use him but I have no more room in my team.
    and since my team is more led to offensive, I decide to use another pokemon.

CheshireNeko

Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • It happens to me all the time, in every game. There's a number of Pokemon I like, and I like them all equally, so It's really tough to choose who to actually use >_>

Back