• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I was walking down the street one day...

smithtism

Blank
    Years
    Pidgey: *cries* Remember what you were taught: If you find a Pokeball, then you must take it to the Pokemon Center.

Me:...Um, oh yeah! I remember that Pokeballs are supposed to be taken to the Pokemon Center! Good thing I remembered or we would've been in trouble.

AnGeaLLeN455

Flaming hope
    Years
    So another guy appeared ... It's Giovanni's first assistant ! He sent out a pokemon never known ... a pokemon from a totally other dimension: DARK LUGIA. (Exists)
    DARK LUGIA used SmokeScreen. Giovanni kidnapped the girl, who called back Latias just before, with all her pokemon. After that, they fled to their HQ, letting everyone confused.

smithtism

Blank
    Years
    ^ Uh...you're about ten stories late. This is an entirely different story. That said your entry is now null and void.

Luckily there was no Pokemon in the broken ball; however, there was something else in there.

smithtism

Blank
    Years
    ^ It's an estimate.
    Ha ha. Maid u look. Thar's nuthing speshal in this ball. Youre the stupidest jerks in the wurld.

Me: ...you're kidding. This is the stupidest prank I've ever seen. Not to mention some of the worst spelling.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
    Years
    After clearing the water from the Bubble attack, I talked to Manaphy, not knowing that Manaphy was asleep.
    [Insert Trainer's Name Here]: "Manaphy, why did you use your Bubble attack on me?"
    *Waits for 2min.*
    [Insert Trainer's Name Here]: "Manaphy...You there?".

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
    Years
    [Insert Trainer's Name Here]: "Ow! What was that for?"
    Manaphy: [Usual Cry Sound Here]
    Translation: *Yawns* "For not letting me sleep on your head."
    Even though I couldn't understand what Manaphy said, I continued going to Violent, & letting Manaphy sit on my head.
    End of Story.

The next Poster starts the next Story.

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
    Guess I'll start :D *looks around*

Cynthia walked along victory road when all of a sudden a Gastly appeared and licked her whole face with his large tongue. Then Cynthia found herself surrounded by a whole group of those gassy balls.

AnGeaLLeN455

Flaming hope
    Years
    Cynthia was confused by its lick, so she couldn't act. Suddently, a GENGAR appeared, and took her spirit to "DARKNESS WORLD". Her body collapsed on the ground. So after some hours, she found herself in a completely unknown place. The "DARKNESS WORLD" ...

Back