• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ice answers Questions.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Oh hey, I didn't see you there!

I'm Ice, writer of the classic literary piece What I learned at school today. Next to being a published author in local primary school magazines, I also dabble on some internet-foruming, where you may have at some point or another in some way or another interacted with me or your local after image. I used to be active in multiple forums, but at this date I spend most of my time locked away in the hermit's cave called the Roleplay Theatre. My main jam is currently writing magical cowboy stuff. But that's not all I do, as I have been known to scribble and not scrabble in paint sometimes and produce pixel art of varying quality.

My other hobbies include enjoying and creating music, be it alone or with friends, watching TV, and procrastinating on my responsibilities. Musically, I enjoy a plethora of songs. I had listed all of them here, but that list did get exceedingly long. I tend to prefer songs including guitars, but I like some electronic jimjam too.

What more do I want to tell of myself? Not much, I mean, isn't it more fun to discover? I can't think of anything else

Last edited:

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Have you played any Pokemon if yes then which is best.

I love pokemon Platinum. I have a lot of nostalgic feelings for pokemon Diamond, which was the first pokemon game I bought from my own money, and Platinum was just the upgrade Diamond needed. I do think Black and White 2 are better games overall, though, but there is less of a connection there for me.

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    WHAT'S THE NAME OF THAT COUNTRY YOU'RE FROM

Do you play any instruments? o:

Orangia.

Yes, I play guitar, bass, cajon and vocal chord. Mainly just vocal chord and guitar though.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    1. Considering you are a writer, have you read any books? If so, which one is your favorite?
    2. What type of music genre do you like?
    3. Do you like sports?

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    1. Considering you are a writer, have you read any books? If so, which one is your favorite?
    2. What type of music genre do you like?
    3. Do you like sports?

1. I love me some good books. I haven't been reading as much fiction as I used to be, but it's still something I enjoy immensely. My favorite book is Frankenstein(or Frankenstein; or, the Modern Prometheus if I wanna get all literature nerdy about it). I really like the gothic fiction from that era, although sometimes I do struggle with the writing style. Frankenstein was really enjoyable though, so I plowed through that one quite quickly. Another favorite of mine are the Edge Chronicles. The world created in those books is so amazingly loveable and interesting. There is this really nice blend of whimsicality and danger.

2. I love a lot of different genre's, although I like rock music making good use of guitars the most. As someone who sings, I do focus a lot on vocals too. Therefor I really like the Post-Hardcore genre, which tends to make amazing use of great singers and guitarists in one wonderful busy chaotic landscape. I love a lot of funk fusion stuff too, so any genre that heavily utilizes funk but isn't funk, haha.

3. Not hugely into sports. I like playing them, although I'm not good at any of them, but watching is where I get really disinterested. It's just not my thing.

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    How was your week? 8)

Not worth re-experiencing, but not worth drinking away either.

What's your favorite type of food?

I love me some good lasagna. Especially my dad's, although I wouldn't know if he makes it any different that any other cooks. I just assume he puts some extra love into it.

Hi!

If you could write and publish a full-length novel, would you?

What genre of writing do you like the most?

Would I?! Of course I would. I'd have to be able to finish writing a whole full length novel, though.

I love a lot of genres, but I think a fantasy genre based on the real world is my favorite. It doesn't have to be like Harry Potter, where the world doesn't know about it. It can be that the fantasy aspect is well known. I like the familiarity that a setting based on our world brings, and it's fun to mold that inspirational clay.

Hey ice

Which rap / rock band you like most?

Do u like any anime ? if yes then which 3 are best.

I've been into Japanese rock music a lot lately, so definitely some of those bands. The Oral Cigarettes or Hello Sleepwalker for example. With American music I love me some Dance Gavin Dance, I the Mighty and State Champs. Along with that, I really like Racoon, a Dutch band that makes some great music.

Yeah. Not a huge anime buff, but I've watched some. I'm currently in the process of watching Noragami. My favorite is probably Hunter x Hunter. The world's mechanics are great, and I love the characters. From there on Full Metal Alchemist, both Brotherhood, and the first one, because they complement each other really well. My third is Shaman King, even with it's less than optimal ending. I really love that lore and the characters in that world too.

Years
  • Hello there again, new kid on da staff block :3

Anyways, how are you enjoying life on staff so far?

Did you ever expect making all those threads in RPT was going to pay off?

And because you love Bergmite, what are your thoughts on it being so underrated?

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    You are kidding right aaaah I also love them so much.

Which is your favourite song of one OK rock?

I love Mighty Long Fall, and their cover of A Thousand Miles!

Hello there again, new kid on da staff block :3

Anyways, how are you enjoying life on staff so far?

Did you ever expect making all those threads in RPT was going to pay off?

And because you love Bergmite, what are your thoughts on it being so underrated?

It's been nice. The other staff is really nice, and that's all I've really discovered so far, haha.

Honestly, it was all about getting rich and forcing Gimmepie to make sweet emblems for me, but I like this result too!

I mean, I know it's not the best pokemon stat-wise, but I feel like it's cuteness goes unappreciated too often. It makes finding cute art for the lil' guy a bit hard, sometimes.

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    How is your day?

How is the Concert?

My day is a mere 11 hours old at this point, so nothing has really happened. Although breakfast was nice.

Concert is complicated right now. Ticket prices were misadvertised, so I might not go because 55 euros is a bit excessive for tickets.

Back