• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ICONic Masquerade~

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
Years

• Not another ICONic thread! D:
    ICONic masquerade

Recently, I felt the motivation to start making icons. Initially, I was skeptical about my own abilities at making graphics, fearing the lack of acceptance among the more skilled members of the community. However, sometime during this period of doubt and insecurity, I realized that what I was making was more than a mere icon, I realized that it was a medium for each individual to express something about themselves without typing it out or saying it, that what I was making could one day serve as someone's face while on PC. And thus, I decided to create this gallery, hoping that many may appreciate my creations. So, yeah.

have a brand new f a c e~
    sk8.png
    nekucon.png
    samus.png
    ventus.png
    love.png

soraicon.png
    roxasicon.png
    joshcon.png
    shirukun.png
    mattcon.png

Please ask for permition if you wish to use any of these. Expect more new icons soon~

Last edited:

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • Wow I really like your icons.. This one is my favorite.. :D

sk8.png
    Tho the white might be a little brighter... :3

Then comes this one
    samus.png

The newest one looks really good.. I love the thing you did in the bottom left corner.. :D

Chrono

\:D/
    Years
  • I got to this topic from your signature :D But anyways your pictures look amazing! Especially the current one. Keep up the great work!

Back