• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Id est damnum innocentiae (OOC thread)

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
Okay, respectable, respectable. *Head nod*. HERE I GOOOOOOOOOO!! That means that I'm going to type my post now.

I think that it's time we start talking big picture ideas, i.e. the climax, rising action, etc. since it's called loss of innocence and there has been none of this, the harbinger should pit the people against each other... TO THE DEATH! no joke. except they don't have to. which may anger him, and he'll attack their world and they'll fight him. This is my idea, and it's just a thought.

ALSO

I like the posts lately, Cirrus *****. You always seem to be unhappy with your posts, but i like them.
Eeveemaster9 *****, you also had a very nice post, but I think you should be on day 3???

*=stars.

EDIT: AH double post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Garnet@
AH! People killing people? We should kill the inactive ones >D

Thanks for the rating, and I know! I hadn't posted day 2 yet, so I posted it first xD I'll get right on day 3 soon!

baseballa34657

Roleplaying Assasin
Years
Okay myself and pokemongarnet has decided to look at the big picture now. Let's get started!

1. I don't know about the killing eachother thing because although it says loss of innocence I think it meant that because of the rough environment our characters have to face. Meaning the world has lost it's innocence.

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
I don't know, I think that it means putting their moral fiber to the test. Or at least it says so in the opening post. Maybe not killing other humans but maybe Pokemon, something along those lines.

There definitely needs to be a rising action and climax though, maybe not soon, but sometime.

Maybe the Harbinger could make the legendaries pissed off or something.

Maybe after the

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
Okay, I remember you mentioning that earlier in the RP, I guess that would happen during that phase if we did that though. Everyone would have to agree of course though now that we all make decisions.

baseballa34657

Roleplaying Assasin
Years
Okay if we get a majority vote then that's how it shall be! *Stamps*

I call lugia!

And what else could we do? Maybe after a while we ALL have to do a big mission together.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Ooh, legendaries? I want Victini! After all, I was going to incorporate him into Kris's past...

Hmm...well, for now shouldn't we think about the between the now and the end plot? I think we already know how it's supposed to end...kinda. Even if we don't, we should have plenty of time to think of it later. I just don't want to end up having no plot for what we're currently doing...that's how my first RP died...or at least, a small part of why it died.

baseballa34657

Roleplaying Assasin
Years
And maybe the Harbinger could actually be ARCEUS HIMSELF! Although I think it's sort of an allpowerful man at the moment though.

EDIT: Okay I agree with Nakuzami what should we do?

Nakuzami

Years
Arceus...the Harbinger? That seems just a little too cliche...but plausible. Eh, possibly. But I don't think Arceus wears shining white(?) armor.

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
He's basically GOD i guess. We definitely need to think of the between the now and the end plot though. Any ideas?
Maybe he isn't satisfied with any of them so he goes buck wild and invades the real world and that's the sort of final battle. That way the wouldn't seem crazy upon return.

"NO trust me it happened, I SAVED THE WORLD!"

baseballa34657

Roleplaying Assasin
Years
He's basically GOD i guess. We definitely need to think of the between the now and the end plot though. Any ideas?
Maybe he isn't satisfied with any of them so he goes buck wild and invades the real world and that's the sort of final battle. That way the wouldn't seem crazy upon return.

"NO trust me it happened, I SAVED THE WORLD!"

See I also had an idea so they don't sound crazy and it was the Harbinger put the entire thing on Television like the Hunger games are In the Hunger games Trilogy.

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
haha, I don't know it would be wierd, and lacking epicness as opposed to him invading but it's cool.

Nakuzami

Years
See I also had an idea so they don't sound crazy and it was the Harbinger put the entire thing on Television like the Hunger games are In the Hunger games Trilogy.

Uh...why would he do that? Honestly, why?

Also, if we do go with the legendaries, and I get Victini, maybe the egg I have could be Victini?

Also, pokemongarnet, perhaps there's something at the bottom of the gorge? Maybe something that will give clues about the overall plot, or what we have to do?

Back