• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Id est damnum innocentiae (OOC thread)

baseballa34657

Roleplaying Assasin
Years
To be honest Nakuzami I don't know. To decrease the Morale of the people and show them all the sacrifices that our characters have to make. *Struck Down*

And also I suggest since it seems like we have the majority for Legendaries we should all start to incorporate stuff that has to deal with legendaries in our posts. (I.E. Maybe A big V appears on the egg. Someone feels as if time is slower around them if they chose Dialga)

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
AWWW DANG! I want dialga! that would be cool.

But @ Nakuzami yeah, I was thinking maybe a groudon or something. Probably not. There could be a passage that they follow that leads to the Harbinger??????? but they would only have a brief discussion.

baseballa34657

Roleplaying Assasin
Years
Okay Who's gonna have which legendary?

Right now it seems like this-

Baseballa34657 (Me) = Lugia
Nakuzami = Victini
PokemonGarnet = Dialga
EeveeMaster = ?
Cirrus = ? and ?

Last edited:

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
AWWW DANG! I want dialga! that would be cool.

But @ Nakuzami yeah, I was thinking maybe a groudon or something. Probably not. There could be a passage that they follow that leads to the Harbinger??????? but they would only have a brief discussion.

Dialga, as stated above please. Soooo, does this also mean that we would have the legendaries going buck wild?

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Forming legendaries into the plot is a matter we still need to discuss. I think the harbinger should PERSONALLY give them to us once we defeat him, so said legendary can help us restore the world. Like, they need a strong human body to go back to Earth's dimention. Like, the harbinger made a grave mistake of taking the legendaries from the world, and that caused chaos.

Anyhow, I call....Celebi or Jirachi. Haven't decided.

baseballa34657

Roleplaying Assasin
Years
Forming legendaries into the plot is a matter we still need to discuss. I think the harbinger should PERSONALLY give them to us once we defeat him, so said legendary can help us restore the world. Like, they need a strong human body to go back to Earth's dimention. Like, the harbinger made a grave mistake of taking the legendaries from the world, and that caused chaos.

Anyhow, I call....Celebi or Jirachi. Haven't decided.

Hm. Sounds Interesting. Although, I still think one should be bonded to us after we beat them sometime in the RP and they'd ONLY be usable in the battle against the Harbinger. And also maybe we start having minor encounters with them? (Not IMMEDIATELY, but sometime soon?)

Last edited:

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
I guess I mean, enraged at the trainers because the Harbinger wills it.

Hm. Sounds Interesting. Although, I still think one should be bonded to us after we beat them sometime in the RP and they'd ONLY be usable in the battle against the Harbinger. And also maybe we start having minor encounters with them? (Not IMMEDIATELY, but sometime soon?)

At the bottom of the gorge Nakazumi and I think that we're gonna put a Dialga there but just a brief encounter. No catching it or anything.

Last edited:

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
Technically, I guess I'm one of the many GM's so I can double post past 48 hrs.

So, can we still accept SU's at this point?

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
Yeah, the on in the thread isn't even finished either. but it'll have to stay there permanently... like a stain.

baseballa34657

Roleplaying Assasin
Years
Yeah, the on in the thread isn't even finished either. but it'll have to stay there permanently... like a stain.

THAT MADE ME LAUGH HECKA HARD XD. I love how dark that was, but to the point.......if you are going to encounter Dialga may I have a possibility to see Lugia?

baseballa34657

Roleplaying Assasin
Years
True. I don't know why I asked to be honest. Although, I do have a need for a vote. Is the Harbinger a man or a pokemon? I personally think he's a human (Looking creature).

Back